PDA

View Full Version : How about these?

Rick and Roll
12-03-2004, 07:22 PM
Rogor Mortis had a link in the black box the other day. I copied it, and just read it. At the bottom after you read the top 10, there are 10 more if you hit "previous entry".

I never laughed so hard...any chance some of these could be on the Moon?

:D

http://porktornado.diaryland.com/covers2.html

zvinki
12-04-2004, 02:11 PM
Funniest stuff that I've read in a very long time (aside from your posts Rick. Oh yeah, and your Rickter Scale adds).

Rick and Roll
12-04-2004, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by zvinki
Funniest stuff that I've read in a very long time (aside from your posts Rick. Oh yeah, and your Rickter Scale adds).

Good I was worried about the promos. I pulled the general ones to give them a rest. Thanks!

Blame (praise) Rogor for the link. :p

progdirjim
12-06-2004, 01:26 AM
what I don't get is that something beat Millie Jackson, the Playmates, and/or the Reverend Rhythm.

Man, that's scary that someone, somewhere said "yeah, let's release this"...

Yesspaz
12-06-2004, 10:55 AM
What about lame-o prog covers? First nomination for me is Rick Wakeman's "Journey to the Centre of the Earth." Cheesy pick of Rick in a cape with orchestra superimposed on the fake cave - gimme a break.

KeithieW
12-07-2004, 03:37 AM
Originally posted by Yesspaz
What about lame-o prog covers? First nomination for me is Rick Wakeman's "Journey to the Centre of the Earth." Cheesy pick of Rick in a cape with orchestra superimposed on the fake cave - gimme a break.

Good one. This might be better as a separate thread. I'll start one.