PDA

View Full Version : Paint It Fuse Charity Ebay Auction

paintitfuse
05-24-2005, 06:07 PM
Hey Guys!

I'm a representative from Fuse (www.fuse.tv), and I wanted to tell everyone about the great charity auction that's going to begin next week. Starting May 23rd you can go to www.ebay.com/fusetv where you'll find all sorts of stuff for auction from today's hottest artists, both graphic and music! Some of the stuff up for auction includes: posters signed by Bloc Party, Fat Joe, Fergie from Black Eyed Peas, Frankie J, Gratitude, John Gafford, Lord Sear, Lyfe, Rude Jude, and Trust Company. There will also be an opportunity to bid on a guitar autographed by Sum 41, an album signed by The Donnas, a 12” vinyl autographed by The Casualties, a holiday card signed by Brand New and more…

Every single penny made goes towards the wonderful MusiCares Foundation. Support this cause and tell your friends to check it out when it kicks off next week! Also, feel free to post any questions, i'll be back to check on you guys, thanks!

Josh
Paint-It-Fuse Promo
paintitfuse@yahoo.com

mossy
05-24-2005, 09:30 PM
Charity Auctions...very good.

I've not heard of any of these bands.

mossy, feeling downright ignorant but tomorrow's another day

progdirjim
05-25-2005, 12:05 PM
It's likely you haven't heard of any of them Mossy because they have absolutely no connection to prog. Since it's ostensibly for a good cause, I haven't deleted the post, but it is essentially spam.

podakayne
05-25-2005, 12:53 PM
all those names were lost on me also. the thanks extends to your generousity in allowing the post to live also. i may at least check it out. not sure i like the idea of being spamed on the moon...but if the boss let's 'em stay i'm cool with that.

:cool:

mossy
05-25-2005, 01:19 PM
That explains it then, Jim.

Although.... as with most of us, my musical paths go down a few more than the prog road. Still, hadn't heard of any of these bands. As my 18 year old said to me the other day "Mum, you know nothing about today's culture".

May they do alright at the auction.

mossy, lost in a time warp and counting grey hairs by the handful.

:rolleyes:

VAXman
05-25-2005, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by mossy
That explains it then, Jim.

Although.... as with most of us, my musical paths go down a few more than the prog road. Still, hadn't heard of any of these bands. As my 18 year old said to me the other day "Mum, you know nothing about today's culture".

Today's Culture??? That's got to be an oxymoron.

mossy
05-25-2005, 05:17 PM
I knew you'd say that, vax

KeithieW
05-26-2005, 02:07 AM
Originally posted by mossy
mossy, lost in a time warp and counting grey hairs by the handful.

:rolleyes:
Come on mossy!!!!.............I reckon that time warp is what's kept most of us alive. If I didn't have my bit of 60s, 70s lifecloud around me I would have been 6 feet under by now.

Yesspaz
05-26-2005, 09:41 AM
I've heard of Black Eyed Peas, but they're terrible.

paintitfuse
05-30-2005, 04:27 AM
hey, just wanted to let you guys know, only a few more days left for the auction! www.ebay.com/fusetv ...help support Musicares!