PDA

View Full Version : a happy birthday to a dear friend....

Rick and Roll
11-16-2005, 06:49 AM
He's never chatted or participated in the forums, but at least he did sign up. Jeff Pearce (pearceja) is 42 today. Besides being the best man in my wedding and a ridiculously good athelete, he's a very nice man.

Jeff is also unknowingly responsible for a good portion of my show content of late, with his 4000+ title CD collection a welcome library to share while hopefully not putting too much of a strain on his marriage:smirk: (Mossy thanks for the evil smirk idea, what a cool icon).

So if you're flying over or riding through Dayton,OH yell a few bars of your favorite Rush tune. He knows all the notes:D

Oh, and if I ever get time to resize these pictures, we'll get to see his handiwork with a camera!

podakayne
11-16-2005, 09:02 AM
is a friend of mine and well worth the birthday wishes...have a great day jeff and thanks for being part of the moon...oh and dont be a stranger.

podakayne
8-q

p.s. i hope the cool smoking guy With the hat and goatee shows up...

progdirjim
11-16-2005, 09:51 AM
So if you're flying over or riding through Dayton,OH yell a few bars of your favorite Rush tune. He knows all the notes:D

Dayton Ohio? How'd he get stuck there? That's my alma mater - University of Dayton. Go Flyers!

:vaxman:

Rick and Roll
11-16-2005, 10:09 AM
Dayton Ohio? How'd he get stuck there? That's my alma mater - University of Dayton. Go Flyers!

:vaxman:

Grew up in MD, went to Texas Tech:rolleyes2 joined Air Force (ROTC I think) was put at Wright Patterson, still works there.... 8-)

sharcnorris
11-16-2005, 08:32 PM
Best Wishes on your Day, Id love to be a fly on the wall while you and rick talk prog. I'm sure you would have some spectacular sounds for my Sound system!
Many a new tune to be found here no matter how much music we have------
Rush on Prog Brother!!!!!

KeithieW
11-17-2005, 02:02 AM
Ditto what poda said...................

Any friend of rick's is a friend of mine.

Hope the day went really well.