PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday poda...............

KeithieW
02-01-2006, 02:04 AM
I know I'm speaking for everyone out there on the Lunar surface when I wish you a really happy day poda.

You've been a part of MY Moonlife from day one......man :hooboy: :rofl:

Here's hoping you have a great time with friends and family.

With much affection. I'll make sure that you get to hear some Red and Roxy.

:smoooch:

RogorMortis
02-01-2006, 02:15 AM
Dearest Poda

Happy Birthday - this time I got here in time to wish you a happy day and future to the Queen of Aural Moon

JamForte
02-01-2006, 02:19 AM
:rockband: Happy Birthday Poda:rockband:

have a great day :) .. hrm, we'll have to see if we can talk to SAM about being nice ;)

lotus
02-01-2006, 03:09 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, QUEEN OF THE MOON

VAXman
02-01-2006, 04:42 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PODA
Have a great day whether it be an earth day or a :alien: martian day. I'd go for the latter as it's longer giving you more time to party!

roger
02-01-2006, 05:15 AM
happy birthday, poda! my very best wishes! :D

jnighting
02-01-2006, 05:46 AM
Happy Birthday Poda........Hope all is well with you and yours in the Great Northwest. Have a great day....Guess instead of an adult beverage in your honor I'll have to lift a Chai today. :)

Rick and Roll
02-01-2006, 07:50 AM
speaking as a Moonie, it is an honor to have you as the undisputed Queen. As a worker bee, I speak for all when I say we just love your honey.....

I especially like when you are on the black box, and as with honey, it attracts the shouters...nothing like overloading the black box....

As a friend, I wish you a happy birthday. I'll wish you all that you deserve, but as realists, we know that's not always possible, so to that I say...

FRELL! :hmph:

Have fun today:-V :iheartyou

podakayne
02-01-2006, 09:11 AM
gosh you guys were up early:zzzzz: ...thank you all so, very, very much...day is starting off very well...."GY!BE, tarentel, mogwai, DonCab (insert screeching car break noise here)...virus... and no known cure" er sorry VAX :flutter: that would be SAM playing some of my favorites, the virus i'm not responsible for.

so glad to share the day with you all

too much affection
poda

hope to have some shout time...or i'll make some myself :bang!::imp:
:winkies: :notworthy

Chai for everyone!!!! :rofl:

moses
02-01-2006, 10:14 AM
Not sure what else to say other than Happy Birthday!

It's good knowing you.

MrMagoo
02-01-2006, 10:37 AM
Many blessing upon you & your special day :notworthy :smoooch:

mossy
02-01-2006, 10:51 AM
Traditional
Aquarian Traits

Friendly and humanitarian
Honest and loyal
Original and inventive
Independent and intellectual

Darn golly I think they're right! Plus all those special things about you that can't be categorized, nor would we want to.

HB, sis. And to a wonderful year...

mossy
x

podakayne
02-01-2006, 10:43 PM
thank you everyone...the day was great sorry to have missed you sisis (mossy & nadina):thumbsup:

it's friends like you all here that put smiles on my face at the most inappropriate times :neener:

Aquasasser
02-01-2006, 10:59 PM
I know I'm new here but, a birthday is a birthday so Happy Birthday Poda !8-)
Bonne Fête Poda !

progdirjim
02-01-2006, 11:38 PM
So sorry this is late (though technically not since I'm also on PST), but my hopes for a very happy day after your birthday and sincere wishes for your best year yet.

Cheers!

podakayne
02-02-2006, 12:25 PM
thanks jim....i actually got a bday message from Aural Moon forums...how special is that...so technically that's 2X the Moon wizards sent me good wishes.

pod

Thor
02-03-2006, 08:20 AM
Happy Birthday Poda...
I hardly ever get into the forums, so this is a day late and a dollar short.
Though, I did speak with you in the chat room and make my wishes to you known at that time.

Anyhow...
Lots of love and happiness on your day to our interstellar beauty. :)

THOR

sharcnorris
02-04-2006, 01:49 PM
MS. K, our Seattle Siren!!!!!

3 Days short but I still found you. Hope your family treated you like the Goddess we all know you are and Best wishs for your Whole B/day week!!!
Thanx for all those great RQ's when I get Home from work!
Especially thanx for all our Shoutfests as you countdown at the Job!!
Kind Regards-----
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :) :) :) :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
:iheartyou :iheartyou :iheartyou :iheartyou :iheartyou :iheartyou :iheartyou :iheartyou :iheartyou :iheartyou :iheartyou :iheartyou :iheartyou :iheartyou :iheartyou :iheartyou :iheartyou :iheartyou :iheartyou :iheartyou

podakayne
02-04-2006, 08:24 PM
back at you all infinitum....

podakayne
of mars

Wojtek
02-07-2006, 02:15 PM
Sorry for being late, serious matters have been distracting me from visiting this place for a few days.

But the greetings remain sincere as they'd be a few days ago. So dear poda all the best for you, big amount of positive energy for the Moon comes from the Mars so may you never lose your smile. Much affection :) :) :)