PDA

View Full Version : Yes goes......well I don't know!

Rick and Roll
06-01-2006, 09:18 PM
what you call this....maybe British lunacy! the funniest 2 minutes I've seen!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVWhVSPngBw

podakayne
06-01-2006, 09:40 PM
oh that is priceless...wish my school choir woulda sang Yes....:dogpile:

roger
06-02-2006, 05:40 AM
oh. my. god.

that choreography was so absolutely wrong for that song.

Rick and Roll
06-02-2006, 08:47 AM
oh. my. god.

that choreography was so absolutely wrong for that song.

:rofl:

sharcnorris
06-02-2006, 01:15 PM
Now thats Prog!!!!!!!!!! And I failed to see O_o that rick has passed the 3000 post so Congratulations And;

You have NO LIFE, POSTMASTER!!
:rofl: :rofl: :alien: :alien: :alien::alien: :alien: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl::notsure: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien: :rofl::rofl:
and I know because I'm heree way to often myself!!!

KeithieW
06-02-2006, 02:38 PM
Man what a crazy bit of film!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I know what the Buckingham Palace Choir will be doing at the next concert.....no not Roundabout, I'm going to choreograph a special version of "On the Silent wings of Freedom". :shootmeno

yorksrvc
06-02-2006, 07:03 PM
Rick..........you sure come up with some good stuff............:rofl:

mossy
06-02-2006, 07:21 PM
horrors

mossy
06-03-2006, 08:57 AM
Thank you so much Rick. I couldn't get the "choreography" out of my mind last night. O_o :) I got like 4 hours sleep, man. :haha:

progdirjim
06-04-2006, 02:59 PM
Sometimes the line between art and absurdity is hard to define, but this group passed it without a glance back. :shootmeno

podakayne
06-08-2006, 10:33 PM
all things considered...i'd rather hear & see that version then the raped elevator music that Roundabout could be(8-D :bang!:

make no mistake it's been done...so that must have been fun!

kevishev
06-09-2006, 01:13 PM
Man what a crazy bit of film!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...... I'm going to choreograph a special version of "On the Silent wings of Freedom". :shootmeno

That's funny Keithie!

When my middle daughter was in high school, she was a member of the performing "Color Guard".....you know the girls and guys that run around in front of the marching band with flags, swords, rifles and other assorted paraphanelia. Well they have competitions from time-to-time where they would compete with other color guards from other schools. I had her work out the choreography for a routine done to Yes' "Shoot High Aim Low". It was really cool. Using brightly colored flags and rifles she had two contingents working in harmony with the rifle toters stopping, aiming and firing their rifles on the main drum beat of the song while the other group whirled and danced in regiment with the flags. She had almost had her instructur convinced to let her use it in a competion. Then 911 happened and the instructor felt that using the rifles in such a way would be innapropriate and the routine was scrapped.

To this day I think it would have been the coolest color guard routine ever!

Kev