PDA

View Full Version : Artist home page?

Aural Night
06-05-2006, 01:03 PM
Greetings,

I'm an artist who has recently been added to AM playlist (thank you).

However, when I click the "Artist home page" icon at the playlist, the corresponding link doesn't find me. I've added my info at UBL.com (via which www.artistdirect.com gets its artist info?) but this didn't help.

I emailed Aural Moon about this, but I think you are rather busy over there so I haven't yet received an answer.

Can anyone help me out? I'd like to people to be able to visit my site.

I'm also missing the album cover, can the folks at AM put up my album cover too..? (I can send it to you again if you don't have it).

Thanks,
Miika

Aural Night - Voyage - Soundtrack & Vangelisque
http://www.auralnight.com

Yesspaz
06-08-2006, 11:15 AM
Yo Miika. Howdy. Um, the artist website link has pretty much not worked in years - for any artist. There are many reasons for this. For the technical ones, VAXman may be the one you want to talk to. For practical reasons, there are literally thousands of artists here, many of whom do not have homepages, and for those who do, homepages change urls frequently. So unless the band sends us an email when they change You Are Ells....

In short, it's a headache.

As per the cover art, that's something I used to do, and will do again someday, but it's out of my control technologically for the time being. Many others with access could do it, but the thing is - cover art is way down on the priority list. Adding new music, basic maintenance, and similar stuff take precedence. The big words with AM is "patience" and "freedom."

Spaz.

moses
06-08-2006, 02:09 PM
I took care of it... just this once. :D

Yesspaz
06-08-2006, 04:06 PM
I took care of it... just this once. :D
Awesome Moses.

podakayne
06-08-2006, 10:49 PM
well, welcome Aural Night...think i sang your praises in black today as i heard a track played...i've bookmarked your site myself and put you immediately on the "Got TO HAVE THIS" cd list...

moses you are a dear

podakayne
06-08-2006, 10:52 PM
okay yeah!...so i'm buying the cd tomorrow for ummm...father's day,:rolleyes2 yeah that's what i'm doing...:flutter: ...and it's the cover that moses put in very large indeed great piece from Voyages...

that's my story and i'm sticking to it:neener:

moses
06-09-2006, 10:32 AM
I was informed that apparently size does matter for the pictures. Bigger is not better though. It should be rectified now. My apologies.

That's what I get for trying to help out... Sorry, I'll never do it again! :smirk: :haha:

Aural Night
06-09-2006, 02:05 PM
Hey folks,

First of all superb thanks to moses for updating my home site url. Second thanks go to podakayne for the kind words, appreciate it.

Cheers,
Miika

http://www.auralnight.com

Andyyyy
07-04-2006, 01:35 PM
I have had the same problem, particularly as our CD is a compilation, so it may be difficult to find using the search function. The station software goes to Amazon.com, but there are many other retailers. Perhaps this can be shown in a different window? Or a special area? :shootmeno