PDA

View Full Version : ViolinCyndee UK mini-tour

ViolinCyndee
07-30-2006, 04:05 AM
I will be coming from the US for a UK mini-tour with the VIPER in just a few weeks. I am SO excited and hope to see some of you there:

Friday, September 1st, 2006
Jerico Tavern
8:00 PM
56 Walton Street
Oxford OX1 6AZ
UK
Price: £4
Assassins of Silence
Cyndee Lee Rule
other bands TBA
:D :D :D

Saturday, September 2nd, 2006
The Pheonix
Devon, Exeter UK
At last the Time and Place to Reunite
TIM BLAKE & JEAN - PHILIPPE RYKIEL
the Forerunners of Electronic Music
First time performing together on a UK stage since Headlining @
The Glastonbury Festival in 1979
Astounding Musicians and Composers in their own right
they will bring back to the stage
The Astounding Sound of the Legendary CRYSTAL MACHINE

Also performing:
Cyndee Lee Rule, spaceviolinist
Sky, dub/ambiant flute
www.exeterphoenix.org.uk
Phoenix Arts Centre
Gandy Street
Exeter
Devon
Box Office 01392 667080
Advance Tickets £15
Ticket sales commence 1st June

Sunday, September 3rd, 2006
Brixton Jamm
Dream Machine in the UK - 7:00
261 Brixton Rd
London SW9 6LH
UK
Price: £ 5
DREAM MACHINE

September, 3 2006 at Brixton Jamm ~ DREAM MACHINE GATHERING ~ with special guests: Cyndee Lee Rule +++
261 Brixton Rd, London, SW9 6LH
Cost: £ 5

More Acts will be announced as they are confirmed For more details on venue visit www.brixtonjamm.org

Cyndee
:flutter:

Avian
07-30-2006, 10:10 AM
How cool - that sounds like a lot of fun. Wish I were in the UK!

Davin

ViolinCyndee
07-30-2006, 08:12 PM
Thanks Davin!!! I am very excited! Hopefully, some people from Aural Moon will be able to come out to some of the gigs..

Cyndee

Avian
07-30-2006, 10:28 PM
I know we have lots of UK and European Mooninites, so keep an ear out for lots of hoopin and hollerin!

ViolinCyndee
07-31-2006, 01:11 AM
I will keep my ear out! Seriously, Tim Blake could definitely use major fan support.. He will have to serve prison time shortly after the gig in Devon, unfortunately. It would be great if there are alot of fans out to support him before his sentence. :(

Cyndee

KeithieW
07-31-2006, 01:26 PM
I will keep my ear out! Seriously, Tim Blake could definitely use major fan support.. He will have to serve prison time shortly after the gig in Devon, unfortunately. It would be great if there are alot of fans out to support him before his sentence. :(

Cyndee
Cyndee.

I'm not sure about being able to make any of the dates on your tour because of work commitments.....I will try and sort something out.

However, Nik Turner's Space Ritual band are playing in London (Portobello Road) on Friday 18th August and I will definitely be there.

Did you know about that gig?

ViolinCyndee
07-31-2006, 08:04 PM
Hi Keithie,

That would be great to see Nik and Space Ritual!! I am not sure if I heard about that gig or not.. but I cannot go, regardless. I hope you can make it out to one of my UK gigs but can definitely understand if you have to work, of course.

Cyndee :)