PDA

View Full Version : Elric's surgery photos

Elric68
08-27-2006, 04:59 PM
Well, since lotus and some others asked me to take pics of my nose surgery, I have to put some "before" photos, and I will maybe post pics of the results, "after" when it will be over, for now, here's the monster. By the way, don't you think I look like Jason ?213

lotus
08-27-2006, 05:05 PM
Wow, Elric...looks really painfull...

Elric68
08-27-2006, 05:06 PM
A bit, but I guess now it's uglier than painful. It was more painful in the beginning, now that's been 5 days so I feel better

ViolinCyndee
08-27-2006, 09:24 PM
OW!!! I hope you are feeling better...

Elric68
08-28-2006, 06:29 AM
All of this will be over in a few days, and then I will be back to normal.

Yesspaz
08-28-2006, 05:11 PM
Sheesh. But also, Yay! Now I'm not the only one with pics of surgery here (can't seem to find that thread, though).

sharcnorris
08-28-2006, 09:44 PM
Elric, What happens if you sneeze ?

... Spaz, I cant find my Home Theater Tread either. Selective weeding I suppose

KeithieW
08-29-2006, 02:02 AM
Elric, What happens if you sneeze ?

... Spaz, I cant find my Home Theater Tread either. Selective weeding I suppose
I guess that if Elric sneezes the wax flys out of his ears. :jawdrop: Just don't be standing next to him when it happens.

As for the thread I seem to remember some being lost when the forums were hacked. It might have been one of the unlucky ones.

Elric68
08-29-2006, 03:19 AM
Just as KW said. I have to try and breathe, sneeze, snore, and everything else, with my mouth open. Otherwise it's quite painful. No need to tell you I never forget that !

KeithieW
08-29-2006, 03:40 AM
Just remember that the pain you are feeling now is nothing compared to the pleasure when it's all over and will be right for ever more. Hang in there Elric. It won't be too long.

Elric68
08-29-2006, 03:45 AM
I agree Keithie, I will have to be careful not to take a blow after that, 'cuz I won't ask for another surgery.

podakayne
08-30-2006, 09:15 PM
OMGoodness elric,

i had no inkling you were having surgery (damn work):shootmeno . it looks as though all went well....guess i'm feeling your pain (photos)...hope the meds are keeping that to a minimum and get lots of rest to aid healing.

much affection sweetling
poda

rick_wakeman
08-31-2006, 06:16 PM
maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaan

he did it

kirk
09-10-2006, 05:42 PM
I just saw this Elric-
I've been relocating home and studio (it seems to never end).
Is this an elective/cosmetic surgery?

At any rate, i hope you get to feeling better.

kirk

KeithieW
09-11-2006, 06:07 PM
I just saw this Elric-
I've been relocating home and studio (it seems to never end).
Is this an elective/cosmetic surgery?

At any rate, i hope you get to feeling better.

kirk
Trust me Kirk....it's neither elective or cosmetic but ESSENTIAL. Who would choose THAT if it weren't necessary? I'm a Yellow bellied sidewinder and can't help but be really proud of Elric for doing it. I reckon it shows what a strong lad he really is.

Anyone else out there agree with me?

You're a great person Elric. We're with you 100%

kirk
09-11-2006, 08:41 PM
KW- I hope I didn't speak out of turn, I'm unaware of the history.:(

Elric, sorry if that was a stupid question, didn't mean to offend.:angel:
Of course, behind you 100% also, whatever the reason.

K

KeithieW
09-12-2006, 01:51 AM
Kirk,

My post wasn't meant to be a criticism my friend. I'm sorry if it came across that way.

Elric68
09-12-2006, 03:35 AM
Hey Keithie, that's very kind of yours. Really, I'm a normal person you know, not the strong person you're speaking of. When you have to choose between going through a surgery and not being able to breathe normally, I guess the decision is easier to take, so there is no reason to be proud.

I am very glad that all of you were with me through this, I really didn't think that that kind of photos and story would do such a long topic :rofl:

Thanks to you all for that. You're great friends.

Kirk, you didn't offend me, really, no problem. Remember that there are no stupid questions, only stupid people :rofl:
Just joking here, take no offense heh !

lotus
09-12-2006, 02:52 PM
Elric, when we will see som pics your nose getting better? I am sure we all would be glad to see that your health is improving..

kirk
09-12-2006, 09:07 PM
[QUOTE=Elric68
Kirk, you didn't offend me, really, no problem. Remember that there are no stupid questions, only stupid people :rofl:
Just joking here, take no offense heh ![/QUOTE]

Why...I oughta pop you right in the....i guess it can wait:haha:
Looking forward to the "after" pictures!

KW- Nah, we're good bro.:vaxman:

K

Elric68
09-13-2006, 08:24 AM
I'm busy with university registering, and some other stuff to do, and recording some stuff with guitar ( :shootmeno ), so I'll try and post pics this evening, but since it's my mother's B.Day I don't know if I'll have the time.

Anyways, pics are on the way and will be here soon. :haha:

Andyyyy
09-18-2006, 10:39 PM
That looks painful! Did they stuff you sinuses with guaze? I had some pollips removed (and straightened out a deviated septum) and when they were done, they stuffed a kilometer and a half of guaze into my sinuses...that was the most painful part- all that pressure! As they removed the guaze I had tears streaming down my face, but once out, it was total relief! I would think it's all over for you now...I hope it brought you the relief you hoped for!

Elric68
09-19-2006, 11:30 AM
Yes andy, they did that, and indeed that's the worst part of the surgery.

Sintetista
09-20-2006, 10:07 AM
get better. It`s seems you already are.

progdirjim
09-22-2006, 01:43 AM
Any "apres" pictures yet Elric, mon ami?

Elric68
09-22-2006, 05:48 AM
Any "apres" pictures yet Elric, mon ami?

I've been a bit busy with unversity registering, and some other administrative and very interesting tasks :aua:

That's why I didn't have time to take good pics and then post them here, but I promise there will be some soon !