PDA

View Full Version : Forums at Aural Moon: Now with retsin!

Avian
05-25-2001, 01:27 PM
Welcome to Aural Moon's new forums! We're glad to offer this this place for discussion about Aural MOon's progressive rock netcast, but also progressive rock in general.

Our old forum provider went out of business, but this new system is run by Aural Moon itself, so it should be safe for a good long time to come.

There are many, many features of this system, most of which can be found under FAQ (click on the button in the upper right). Create your own avatars (little graphical pictures that appear next to your name), fill out your profile, send messages to other users, post polls, and more.

This area will contain announcements from the AM staff about the station. You can reply to them, but youwon't be able to start new threads in here. You can start your own discussions in the other forum areas (Music Suggestions, General Discussion).

I'd encourage all of us to restart all of the discussions we had going on the old board. If you brought up a subject, go to the appropriate category and start it up again!

May the force be with you,

Avian

Woj
07-31-2005, 10:22 PM
I can not believe it - finally found other people into prog. So few of us out on the westcoast canada that I never talk about prog rock or know what is happening in with prog.

I will be listening just about every day, so keep it coming!

Woj

mossy
08-05-2005, 11:07 PM
Welcome, Woj.

Where are you in Western Can.

I lived there for years.

rick_wakeman
12-05-2005, 09:02 PM
most of the moonies can be located on the worldmap here : http://www.frappr.com/auralmoon