PDA

View Full Version : I am back

ViolinCyndee
02-15-2007, 10:41 PM
Hi Everyone,

I am still here! Just got word that some of you were asking about me (thank you!). I have been doing tons of recording--lots coming out this year. So, am very busy with that. :D

I hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day!!

Cyndee

KeithieW
02-16-2007, 02:25 AM
WB Cyndee,

Happy to hear about the recordings. Maybe you can get some of them to The Moon for us to enjoy.

Thanks for getting in touch again. Always good to know friends are well and happy.

Rick and Roll
02-16-2007, 07:10 AM
Hi Everyone,

I am still here! Just got word that some of you were asking about me (thank you!). I have been doing tons of recording--lots coming out this year. So, am very busy with that. :D

I hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day!!

Cyndee

Were you gone? R)

ok, cheap shot...

been meaning to listen to more of your stuff, will check out the myspace soon...you are quite prolific. look forward to it!

ViolinCyndee
02-16-2007, 12:23 PM
WB Cyndee,

Happy to hear about the recordings. Maybe you can get some of them to The Moon for us to enjoy.

Thanks for getting in touch again. Always good to know friends are well and happy.

Thanks!! The Moon should have my CD, UFOsmosis already. I sent it in a while ago.. Of course I will send in whatever else I have as things evolve!

:flutter: :flutter:

ViolinCyndee
02-16-2007, 12:25 PM
Were you gone? R)

ok, cheap shot...

been meaning to listen to more of your stuff, will check out the myspace soon...you are quite prolific. look forward to it!

Thanks! I have 4 songs on myspace, though there are lots more at my soundclick site and homepage.

Thanks--I have been working on lots of projects that will be coming out in 2007! Joyyyyyyyyyyyy!! One pretty major one.. sssssssssssshhhh! ]:-( ]:-( ]:-( I am excited!