PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Doctor Dot........

KeithieW
04-20-2007, 02:13 AM
Many Happy returns to The Good Doctor....Roger Dot Lee.

What a great bloke you are and it will be my pleasure to meet you some time down the line.

I'm not sure that everyone is aware of the job you do for aural Moon but trust me it wouldn't work without you.....:rawk:

Have a GREAT day Dotty.

=8^O

teermin8r
04-20-2007, 05:58 AM
Happy Birthday, Dot! :D

Ted
04-20-2007, 06:03 AM
Roger.Dot.Lee - thanks you for all you do for Aural Moon.

Happy Birthday.... may this day be a day of blessings....

Regards,
Ted

=8^O

julieval
04-20-2007, 06:24 AM
Best wishes for a wonderfu day.

Thanks for the great radio station!

:-V

PeterG
04-20-2007, 06:36 AM
Hey Big D,

Happy Birthday.

Thanks for doin a great job on the moon. :salute

You are the Moon's Dotimus Maximus.

Peter

Rick and Roll
04-20-2007, 06:41 AM
Driving through Georgia last week I felt an an unexplainable presence.....then I saw strange computer language written on bridges in and cheap motel rooms. I finally realized it was the impending passing of another RDL birthday....

happy birthday!

http://s67.photobucket.com/albums/h315/rickandroll/Nearfest%202006/?action=view&current=711049-R1-050-23A.jpg

VAXman
04-20-2007, 06:58 AM
Driving through Georgia last week I felt an an unexplainable presence.....then I saw strange computer language written on bridges in and cheap motel rooms. I finally realized it was the impending passing of another RDL birthday....

happy birthday!

http://s67.photobucket.com/albums/h315/rickandroll/Nearfest%202006/?action=view&current=711049-R1-050-23A.jpg
That's one scary photo of the Dr.

I was going to give the Dr. this (http://www.tmesis.com/gun/gun.gif) for a birthday present but from that picture I don't know if he looks stable enough to have it! :D

Happy Birthday Roger!

FYI, I found the user manual for that hub I sent you. I think you'll be safer if I send you that for your birthday.

RogorMortis
04-20-2007, 07:05 AM
Dr. Dot by definition can't have a birthday as, according to himself, he is tied down at work by 6 inch thick rope staring at a MS computer. The awesome pix he has posted gives me the impression that he might not make it alive waving those things around (or the neighbour upstairs)

Roger - do not work hard - that's the doctor's orders (as even Dr. Dot would say, though not take 2 aspirins and come again next week :D )

If you have dodged the work and Vax's new ideas then have A GREAT BIRTHDAY and go out for dinner - DO NOT PLAY POOL.

Like KW I'd love to meet you and you're missing a chance of a lifetime next week :D Thanks for the work you do......

roger
04-20-2007, 07:51 AM
happy birthday, namesake!

GORT
04-20-2007, 07:57 AM
happy birthday Dot, keep up the GOOD fight
Cheers

sharcnorris
04-20-2007, 08:07 AM
One More for the Road Dr.?
Life sure is speeding along . it seems faster as we get older,

so...... Happy Birthday and welcome to the FastTrack

Lady Roxelle
04-20-2007, 08:43 AM
Hey Roger-dot-the Lee, Happy Birthday!

Than the Light of Cosmos bright for you, and the energy of the Moon be with you!

Health, Peace, Money and a lot, A LOT of Progressive Rock on your life for keeping you this great guy you are!
Congratulations! :-V

mossy
04-20-2007, 10:25 AM
A VERY Happy Birthday to you, dot. I had a great pic of a cake for you, but it won't paste here (so you'll have to take my word for it). Have fun, go wild, enjoy your day.

mossy

OverHillandDale
04-20-2007, 11:41 AM
:shootmeno

No need to do yourself in. It's just a birthday, man.

Here's to you, my GA buddy. Have a happy one!

Prog Rock On!
:rockband:

P.S. If you need someone to help celebrate - holler at me.:imp:

jtmckinley
04-20-2007, 12:38 PM
Happy Birthday Dot, hope you have a great one!

MrMagoo
04-20-2007, 01:28 PM
/^\
/ (/^\) /
\ ( \ \ / ( \ /^\
/ ) \ | _|_ \ | |/^\|
| / _|_ | | _|_ \ /
_|_ | | | | | | _|_
| | | | | | | | | |
| | | | ****| |******| | | |
| |****| |**** | | | |****| |
* | | H A P P Y | | *
* B I R T H D A Y *
| * D R D O T ! * |
| ***** ***** |
|@ ********** ********** @|
| @ @ ************* @ @ |
| @@@ @ @ @ @ @@@ |
| @@@@ @ @ @ @ @@@@ |
* @@@@@@ @ @ @@@@@@ *
* @@@@@ *

progdirjim
04-20-2007, 03:46 PM
Well, it is apparent that the coolest people on the Moon have their birthdays this week! I did a quick random survey of Dot, Nadina, and myself and it was unanimous.

:haha:

Happy Birthday to the evil barbarian with a wrench in his pocket...

lotus
04-20-2007, 05:25 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DR. DOT

Enjoy the day!!!

Roger -Dot- Lee
04-20-2007, 08:32 PM
Thanks, folks. I truly appreciate it.

Let's see, today has been, if not horrendous, memorable to say the least. Somehow I managed to surivive it, in spite of my co-worker's best efforts.

And coming home to this, in many, many ways, makes it all better.

You people rock my happy little world, ya know that? All of you.

And a few notes:

RM: I live in a house. I have no upstairs neighbors that need to worry. Also, if you good folk remember our favorite abusive drunken Frenchman Cedric, I gave him directions to my house. I suppose this is assurance to you all, and perhaps most importantly to Cedric, that I likely wouldn't be answering the door with a fresh baked apple pie in hand. :) Seriously, though the things that should be quaking in fear of me and my toys is the evil communist terrorist Paper Targets! I feel it's my duty to rid the world of this scourge, one target at a time. :)

Sharc:

Life sure is speeding along . it seems faster as we get older,

Few truer words have been spoken. And, especially in the light of recent events, it's perhaps time for me to spend less time trying to fix the world's problems and start spending more time enjoying the world's pleasures. I've been making a point of ignoring birthdays (notably my own) for the last several years. Maybe, just maybe, it's time to reassess that standpoint.

So I think I'm gonna go buy me a nice shiny new toy.

I understand Fry's has a sale on 750GB hard drives. :)

And Dale: you might well be on. Maybe a few glasses of unsweet tea over a pool table, if you're of a mind?

Roger -Dot- Lee, Happy Birthday To Me! :)

Bmithra
04-23-2007, 01:54 AM
Sorry to be late to the party.

Hope it was a grand and wonderful day Dot.:aua:

Bmithra

podakayne
04-23-2007, 12:25 PM
better late than never (don't know how i missed posting :headscrat )
...so happy belated birthday to the moon dr.

many more to you roger
poda

fremder99
04-23-2007, 02:56 PM
Ho Ho Ho!!! Wait... wrong celebration!

Happy Birthday RogerDot! And let me add my gratitude for your role in making this great "landing site" happen! :salute

kirk
04-24-2007, 08:47 PM
from Jimbo's post, it's obvious the world was truly blessed
on this particular week !

A happy belated birthday Dot, and thanks for all your support!

K

ViolinCyndee
04-28-2007, 01:32 AM
Happy Birthday!