PDA

View Full Version : Jazzraptor's Secret

jazzraptor
09-14-2008, 02:01 PM
Hi Moonies!

I was going to send a few CDs out to Jim and Rick, as soon as I got some copies, probably in about 2 weeks. But Keithie e-mailed me that JS is ALREADY getting some airplay here! I'm impressed! Somebody must have gone to mindawn.com, the progrock records download site, and grabbed it!

Thanks for the attention, y'all!

This is always the toughest time for me. The album is finished, but the wait for some notice just starts. You guys have just made it easier . . .

Rick and Roll
09-14-2008, 02:05 PM
Plenty of time, Jack. I have a lot to catch up on - but if it's 1/2 as good as Tame Until Hungry it will be worth the wait :iheartyou

KeithieW
09-15-2008, 01:13 PM
Plenty of time, Jack. I have a lot to catch up on - but if it's 1/2 as good as Tame Until Hungry it will be worth the wait :iheartyou
I second that emotion Jack. You never cease to amaze me with your releases and I look forward to getting hold of the new one as soon as it's available.

jazzraptor
09-15-2008, 02:05 PM
Thanks, guys; and thanks Keith for letting me know the album was up and playing already.

Incidentally, I was surfing around the ProgressiveArchives forum a couple of weeks ago, and noticed they had a blog section. I had thought about blogging about music before, and having other Prog-Blogs right there in front of me pushed me into action. The Jazzraptor Prog Blog is now available here:

http://www.progarchives.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=51081