PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas, Aural Moon!

VAXman
12-24-2008, 12:32 PM
'Tis the eve of the day of the 25th of December.
'Twas a day, as a youth, I relished; I remember.
When the myth of a gift bringer I still believed true,
Even though our house possessed no fireplace flue.

But with recent years, the day's dearness has waned,
Very little of my fondness as a youth has remained.
And the thrill of next morning I'd have on this night,
Has been dulled by commercialized shopping spree blight.

There's little I want more than some peace in my life,
And to spend Christmas eve and every day with my wife.
Therefore, I wish unto you, all my Aural Moon friends,
A Merry Christmas to you and yours before the day ends.

Rick and Roll
12-24-2008, 12:46 PM
To J.C. -

This is an objective post to acknowledge a yearly anniversary of your birth.

Merry Christmas everyone :yougo

mailotron
12-24-2008, 12:56 PM
Merry X mas Prog folk

carlos77
12-24-2008, 12:56 PM
Year full of joy and good music...The Moon is the place to be...For all you inhabitants of this fantastic place...Merry Christmas!!! Feliz Navidad!!!...Many blessings for you and your families too.

Best wishes,
Carlos S.

julieval
12-24-2008, 01:01 PM
Lovely poem, VAX.
I am looking forward to spending the holidays and the next week of vacation with my wonderful spouse, Peter.

I hope all my friends in prog share some special moments with someone special in their lives this coming week.

Best wishes and Merry Christmas to all of you!

KeithieW
12-24-2008, 01:17 PM
Seasons Greetings to my family here on the Moon.

I can't imagine my life without you all.

I love you.

thehealingroad
12-24-2008, 02:27 PM
Merry Christmas everybody! It's half past 9 in the evening here and the day is getting really comfortable now. Have a nice day Moonies all around the globe.

Greetings from Germany,
hans

prickly
12-24-2008, 02:53 PM
merry christmas moonies, all around the globe and...well everywhere... :winkies:

Mighty-Boosh
12-24-2008, 03:17 PM
Merry Christmas moonpeople.

podakayne
12-24-2008, 04:20 PM
a very Merry Christmas to all ...may each and everyone of you have a wonderous, peaceful, funny, delicious & joyfilled holiday with the people you cherish.

mossy
12-24-2008, 05:23 PM
Merry Christmas everyone, whatever you're doing and whoever you're with, and if you're alone enjoy it for what it is... a day of hope, peace, and a rest from the usual. I want to give a special 'public' thanks to the guardian angel in the cablevision van who got me through the snowstorm on Saturday morning. I couldn't have gotten through it without your lights ahead of me showing me where the road was. Merry Christmas. Bless you.

By the way, Santa told me he loves Moonies and has a special place in his heart for Vax.

mossy (no moss but lots of snow)

DamoXt7942
12-24-2008, 06:34 PM
Merry Christmas, all Moonies!
Hope today and next year will be fantastic for us.

Kazuhiro
12-24-2008, 07:29 PM
Merry Christmas. It pours down over all people.

RogorMortis
12-25-2008, 04:01 AM
Merry Christmas everyone although Christmas nowadays is too far overdone, commercialized, frantic and all just for a few hours. Just enjoy a couple of quiet days off and meet with family not seen that often.

lotus
12-25-2008, 06:36 AM
Merry Christmas to every Moonie. Another year with ups and downs is comming to it's end and I hope that all of you can use this peaceful time to gain some energy for the next one.

VAXman
12-25-2008, 09:42 AM
To J.C. -

This is an objective post to acknowledge a yearly anniversary of your birth.

Merry Christmas everyone :yougo
Except that there's a 364/365 chance that this day not his birthday.

OverHillandDale
12-25-2008, 11:17 AM
Heartfelt wishes of Peace, Joy and Prog to my extended family here. It's such a wonderful place to feel at home with the family. Thank you for sharing out love for music and camaraderie.

Happy Holidays
Shalom aleichem

SnardLivesHere
12-25-2008, 12:07 PM
Let's not forget what this hubbub is all about, for those who believe. For those who don't, I hope you can enjoy the spirit of peace, hope, and true joy that is so prevalent this time of year. Merry Christmas everyone! Spend time with your loved ones - they won't always be around to share.

It is also perhaps a good time to say thanks to Vax, Jim, and the admins for keeping AuralMoon such a great place, and to all the Moonies for being such pleasant folks.

QuantumJo
12-25-2008, 01:59 PM
This says it all

Enjoy

http://btcactus.edublogs.org/2007/12/07/sue-kincaid-and-the-need-so-long-ago/

roger
12-26-2008, 10:32 AM
happy holidays, all, Moonies! though I've not been here much lately, I keep you all in my thoughts.

here's to a new year of peace and happiness!

NorCalKurt
12-28-2008, 06:02 PM
To all Moonies a late Merry Christmas. I would have been able to post it sooner, BUT, I put faith in my wireless carrier, Verizon, no coverage, even after they said it would work! (yeah, I know Vax)