PDA

View Full Version : Goblin

PFD
01-12-2009, 09:04 AM
Hey who submitted the Goblin discs to the Moon? Whoever you are...thanks. I've been meaning to hear them. Apparently they're going to be touring later this year, and a childhood friend of mine, Aidan, is going to be playing keyboards for them, so I sorta need to listen to them.

progdirjim
01-12-2009, 06:51 PM
Umm, that would be me, as it usually is...

podakayne
01-12-2009, 09:24 PM
way 2 go jim...thanks for the Goblin...and adding Thieves Kitchen Heads too

KeithieW
01-13-2009, 03:05 AM
Indeed.

PFD
01-13-2009, 09:47 AM
Thanks Jim. Sorry, I asked...I knew you were responsible for most...but I also know other listeners have also contributed in the past.

Anyways, thanks for the Goblin

gr8sho92
01-13-2009, 10:16 PM
Hey who submitted the Goblin discs to the Moon? Whoever you are...thanks. I've been meaning to hear them. Apparently they're going to be touring later this year, and a childhood friend of mine, Aidan, is going to be playing keyboards for them, so I sorta need to listen to them.

I still have the Profond Rosso LP sitting on my shelf which I purchased in 1975. This is the soundtrack to Dario Argento's italian horror movie from the mid 70s. It has long been forgotten by me since I don't spin LPs any more, but to actually see Goblin resurface on the moon (get it?) was a pretty neat thing to see. A blast from the past if you will. Just another part of the commonality among the listeners here.

P.S. Where are they touring?

progdirjim
01-13-2009, 10:45 PM
No worries PFD, and it's cool that a friend of yours is in the band. Any backstage passes? :D

PFD
01-15-2009, 08:58 AM
Well I'm sure I'll be able to get a pass...I'm not sure if they'll make it to North America or not, though. :-)