PDA

View Full Version : How to submit to Show - Corner of the Mooniverse

OverHillandDale
08-09-2009, 08:27 AM
How to Submit:
What I would like you to do is send a Personal Message (PM) using our internal messaging system on the left hand of the web page. Only registered members of Aural Moon will be allowed to submit request lists. Please put the word “Mooniverse” in the Subject Line of the PM. In this PM please list the Artist, Album, Track # and Track Title you would like to hear. If you know that it is not in the Moon Library, please notate that in your list. If you have a list file you’ve already prepared in another software (Word, Excel, etc.) you can attach that file to the PM.

To Send in a request for a “concept album” include that in the same PM as the play list. If you don’t want a group of requests, but just suggest a concept album, you may send a separate PM with the subject line “Mooniverse Concept Album.”

Until I receive a good number of request lists, I may just showcase one member per month until the desire to participate grows and I can produce several shows in advance. The alternative may be for me to have one play list a month and the other shows from the listeners. So get you lists in so it makes that easy to deal with. :thumbsup:

I encourage your participation. Without you, the nature of the show would greatly change.

I very much look forward to performing for you. And I look forward to your responses to the show to help it grow and succeed. Thank you.

Yesspaz
08-10-2009, 11:01 AM
I think I missed this along the way somewhere, but how long is the show? 1 hour, 2 hours, 3 hours?

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but the formula is:

Concept Album + individual tracks = Total time.

OverHillandDale
08-10-2009, 12:46 PM
I think I missed this along the way somewhere, but how long is the show? 1 hour, 2 hours, 3 hours?

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but the formula is:

Concept Album + individual tracks = Total time.

The show is approximately 2 hours. I would like the forumla to be one concept album (length can be a single or double disk/lp). The listener playlist should be 1 hour's worth - separate from the album.

The show's length will vary according to the concept album, but I always want 1 hour of listener playlist picks.

Hope that clarifies.

Dale