PDA

View Full Version : Blue letters.....

sharcnorris
07-01-2010, 09:24 PM
Last night Vax worked with gr8sho92 to bring better contrast to the lettering on a cell phone screen. With so many new devices hooking up to the I/Net via smaller screens, they are tinkering to make it more visible. you will remember that in the Now playing window it was often orange on Brown as Gr8 pointed out.

The goal makes alot of sense to me.... I like Confederate Blue, but who know, Maybe fluorescent Green or Hot Pink!

ErikM
07-02-2010, 02:06 AM
Hot pink ??? Lol, bu why not ???

OverHillandDale
07-02-2010, 05:27 AM
Hot pink ??? Lol, bu why not ???

:cool: Cause we're too cool for hot pink. 8-)

julieval
07-02-2010, 07:12 AM
:cool: Cause we're too cool for hot pink. 8-)

I'm rather partial to pink....lots of it in my house these days!

ProgressivePaul
07-02-2010, 07:31 AM
how about baby poop green, jul? :D

julieval
07-02-2010, 08:38 AM
how about baby poop green, jul? :D

I'm not partial to THAT!!!

gr8sho92
07-02-2010, 09:01 AM
Last night Vax worked with gr8sho92 to bring better contrast to the lettering on a cell phone screen. With so many new devices hooking up to the I/Net via smaller screens, they are tinkering to make it more visible. you will remember that in the Now playing window it was often orange on Brown as Gr8 pointed out.

The goal makes alot of sense to me.... I like Confederate Blue, but who know, Maybe fluorescent Green or Hot Pink!

What's being shown is how I setup my iphone when I'm streaming AM in my car using any number of radio apps, at last count 3 that are able to pull the Patron stream. Use Safari browser and zoom in on that part of the web page.

Here's a side by side comparison of old vs new. It's the album artist field that matters. The contrast in previous scheme wasn't enough to be easily visible from a distance.

The iPhone sits in a dock on the center console. The use case is to simply be able to glance at the display and see information about the track being played.

KenSchwartz
07-02-2010, 06:15 PM
definitely looks better on my droid (which i use to listen when driving).

big thanks to vax and gr8

thegooze
07-02-2010, 06:44 PM
How about everchanging colors every few seconds. full spectrum. O wait, that's happening already. WOOOO!

lotus
07-04-2010, 05:00 PM
How about everchanging colors every few seconds. full spectrum. O wait, that's happening already. WOOOO!

Gooze, do you really think you are funny?

For your better understanding: Vax is trying to adapt the web site so that it can be easily viewed by hand held units! That is additional work of Vax' in his sparse free time to make the Moon, better said Progressive Rock more popular and I think that this is a serious matter.

Making fun of it is discrediting the effort of all the people running this station IMHO.

Vax, thanks for all your efforts

mariocc
07-06-2010, 06:40 PM
I like this improving..it makes more clear to me what I 'm listening in all kind of situations..specially with new stuff..!!! one of the best things to be here in moon.

mariocc
07-06-2010, 06:53 PM
improving...I m not sure if it is a right word...taken from "improve"....I think you ve got idea ..thx again..and of course congratulations to Vax and gr8..for their dedication for this place