PDA

View Full Version : Request error

black max
06-23-2003, 07:52 AM
Hi all,

There seems to be a script error on the Requests page. My browser runs other scripts fine, so I don't *think* it's on my end. Anyway, I can't seem to get any requests in. Just wanted to let you guys know.

black max
06-23-2003, 08:00 AM
Were the requests temporarily disabled for "Extended Play?"

Yesspaz
09-04-2003, 10:45 AM
Hey! What happened?

I requested a Geddy Lee song. The "What's Playing Now?" window said it was coming up after Mike Oldfield's Taurus 1, then it dissappeared and Vulgar Unicorn played. What happened?

Rick and Roll
09-04-2003, 09:09 PM
There was a message of some sort that said all requests by Black Max were not to be honored.:p

No, I must have read it wrong.

Avian
09-04-2003, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by Yesspaz
Hey! What happened?

I requested a Geddy Lee song. The "What's Playing Now?" window said it was coming up after Mike Oldfield's Taurus 1, then it dissappeared and Vulgar Unicorn played. What happened?

I was DJing at the time, and moved the song. It was going to play too close to a Rush song that had just played. The "What's Playing Now" page updates after each song.

No one expects the Spanish Inquisition!

(BTW, the earlier posts in this message are from June, so don't sweat it about the requests being bad).

Avian

Rick and Roll
09-04-2003, 11:03 PM
Nice Python reference!

KeithieW
09-05-2003, 02:44 AM
Originally posted by Avian

I was DJing at the time, and moved the song. It was going to play too close to a Rush song that had just played. The "What's Playing Now" page updates after each song.

No one expects the Spanish Inquisition!

(BTW, the earlier posts in this message are from June, so don't sweat it about the requests being bad).

Avian

Way to go Avian......you are, when it comes down to it, THE GUVNOR. I have always respected authority and you have it.

Is that enough Ass Kissin' to get Fruupp up here some time? :D

Know what I mean, nudge, nudge, say no more!!!!

Yesspaz
09-05-2003, 09:45 AM
Ok, that makes sense. I thought it was just deleted because you didn't like it or something!!! HA HA HA!:p

I'm not mad; I was just confused....

Avian
09-06-2003, 01:24 AM
it played not too long after that!