PDA

View Full Version : progressive last supper

skitzdout
01-29-2013, 03:10 PM
this was just posted to my facebook page and thought i would share with all of you..

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y97/skitzdout/progrocklastsupper_zpsf055b886.jpg

tobytanzer
01-29-2013, 09:18 PM
Love it!

Mike413
01-30-2013, 03:59 PM
It's kind of cool. Not sure why they singled out keyboard players though. Wouldn't it make sense to have singers with Peter Gabriel in the middle since he sang "supper's ready?" ;)

PeterG
02-01-2013, 11:05 AM
It's kind of cool. Not sure why they singled out keyboard players though. Wouldn't it make sense to have singers with Peter Gabriel in the middle since he sang "supper's ready?" ;)

Maybe they couldn't find enough good singers to fill a table.

Mike413
02-01-2013, 04:05 PM

Well, you could mix it up: singers, guitarists, keyboardists, drummers etc.

podakayne
02-01-2013, 04:38 PM
Originally Posted by PeterG

really peter...not enough "good" singers to fill a table...sacrilege!
:rawk: O_o

Mike413
02-01-2013, 11:41 PM
Let's see(not sticking strictly to prog though): Jon Anderson, John Wetton, Phil Collins, Greg Lake, Peter Gabriel, Peter Hammill, David Bowie, Roger Daltry, Robert Plant, Ronnie James Dio, Ian Gillian, Rob Halford, Bruce Dickinson. I had to go into metal a bit though. :P Looks likle a full table to me. ;

cumquott
02-02-2013, 11:56 PM
Very cool.

Laudio9
02-04-2013, 07:37 AM
Missing from the original picture is Kerry Minnear.... if theres ever a keyboardist that needs to be at that Table...its Kerry.... for some reason, Gentle Giant musicianship always gets over looked....Like Gary Green, he is one of the most underrated guitarist...but I digress...

PeterG
02-04-2013, 07:46 AM
Missing from the original picture is Kerry Minnear.... if theres ever a keyboardist that needs to be at that Table...its Kerry.... for some reason, Gentle Giant musicianship always gets over looked....Like Gary Green, he is one of the most underrated guitarist...but I digress...

He was there... but at the moment of the painting, he had dropped his fork and is, unfortunately, not visible in the painting.

PeterG
02-04-2013, 09:02 AM
really peter...not enough "good" singers to fill a table...sacrilege!
:rawk: O_o

]:-(

tobytanzer
02-04-2013, 11:28 AM

Kerry was still in the kitchen, acquiring the taste....