PDA

View Full Version : Yes - Magnification

Avian
08-22-2001, 02:37 PM
We permiered the new song from Yes' upcoming album Magnification today "In the Presence Of..". Any thoughts?

We'll keep running it in rotation, along with "Don't Go".

Davin

JerseyMagician
08-25-2001, 07:53 AM
"In The Prescence Of" is a great Yes tune taking me back to the good ole days of Yes. Saw the boys at the Mann in Philly,and I thought this song was 1 of the many masterpieces they played.I was wondering.....where and how did you get the live Yes from Reno?.....Cool as hell.

Jazs
08-26-2001, 12:19 AM
I like both tracks.

"In the Presence Of" strikes me as Awaken Lite. "Don't Go" is a goofy popish tune thats kinda fun.

_jazs

splats
09-04-2001, 12:38 AM
Firstly they've pushed back the release date two whole months so they can release it on CD and DVD-A simultaneously in December. *sigh* Does anyone have more info about GetMusic.com's download-now-get-the-album-in-the-mail-when-it-finally-comes-out deal?

...and firstly, they started selling the limited edition EP of "Don't Go/In The Presence Of..." a few shows after the one I saw last month in Minneapolis. Drat.

On the other hand, they're both great tracks. I never thought I'd get to see Jon Anderson singing with a megaphone (like in Don't Go)... ;)