PDA

View Full Version : Wear a sweater, hell is cold today . . .

Extended Play
11-15-2003, 10:47 PM
http://www.rogerwatersonline.com/roger_joins_pink_floyd_at_steveorourkes_funeral.ht m

byzantium
11-16-2003, 08:52 AM
http://www.rogerwatersonline.com/roger_joins_pink_floyd_not%20_true.htm

Extended Play
11-16-2003, 02:21 PM
Damn you, reliable sources!

Rick and Roll
11-17-2003, 03:22 PM
I really don't think that was available to general public anyway, and I really don't want to hear the bootleg (is that what is called "whistling past the graveyard")?

If that what it takes for a reunion, I'll pass.

Probably an unnecessary question, but I'll ask anyway - I never saw Floyd with the classic lineup - my loss - but why would I want to see them now?

Extended Play
11-17-2003, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by Rick and Roll
I really don't think that was available to general public anyway, and I really don't want to hear the bootleg (is that what is called "whistling past the graveyard")?

Well, according to the second link (and a few sources after the fact), it never happened anyway. Besides, I was just excited to see it as them putting their past battles behind them (which now isn't the case since Roger didn't join them and didn't even show for the funeral).

Even though Roger didn't play with them, they still did play, which at least is a positive step towards more floyd. And no, I doubt the playing was very "on the spot" either. But it's the meaning and not the songs or performance that matter here (or at least mattered when Roger was part of it).

Rick and Roll
11-17-2003, 04:31 PM
it was not substantiated. I just am being a smart ass.

Surprised?

Extended Play
11-17-2003, 04:45 PM
Damn you all!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

(FYI, I'm not actually crazy)

PlayingTheFool
11-17-2003, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by Extended Play

Good to know!;)

KeithieW
11-18-2003, 03:07 AM
Originally posted by Extended Play

Well what in Hell's Name are you doing here??????

Everyone else seems to be.........THANK GOD!!!!