PDA

View Full Version : Happy birthday to podakayne.

KeithieW
01-31-2004, 07:01 PM
Happy birthday poda.

With love from all your mates in the shout and chat boxes.

The first record I request when I wake up in the morning will be KC's Red.

:) :o :D ;) :p :cool:

Avian
01-31-2004, 09:34 PM
Happy Birthday! May the Prog Gods grant you all wishes.

Rick and Roll
01-31-2004, 10:50 PM
to the High Priestess Goddess Omnipitent Absolute Unquestioned Ruler of the Shoutbox!

The Queen!

From the "real" Red!

Juggling work, family, and the Moon is a real work of art.

And a steroidal tip of the cap to Keith, who amazingly tracks these things!

progdirjim
02-01-2004, 12:33 AM
Happy Birthday Poda!

(Poda = Prog Omniscient Deity Almighty)

Hope it's everything you wish for and more...

mossy
02-01-2004, 08:52 AM
Happy Birthday, proggy sis.

Keep that beautiful light shining...

zvinki
02-01-2004, 11:17 AM
I can't believe that I missed the Queen of Prog's birthday. Happy belated birthday Queenie! Hope it was good. May you eat a lot of Thai, drink lots of good Chai, and listen to as much KC as you crave this coming year.

jazzraptor
02-02-2004, 12:59 AM
Phew! I've got just an hour left (Pacific Standard Time) to properly wish poda a happy birthday, and not have it a wish belated! (Well . . . ok. I shouted an HBD to you this morning in the black room!)

The (probably) FINAL (non-belated) HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO PODAKAYNE!!!

(LOL!)
:p
:p

jnighting
02-06-2004, 09:04 PM
A thousand apologies Poda for missing your birthday...:confused: Please accept my belated wishes and hopes that you had a wonderful day. I must get that birthday list going again so I don't have that happen again.
I am sure that the rest of the AM family took great care of you with well wishes and a gift basket full of superb requests and dedications.
Again, sorry for the absence on YOUR day on AM.
Be SHOUTING to you soon.:o :o

Lady Roxelle
02-13-2004, 08:28 AM
OHHH...Podakayne is Aquarian as me... sorry poda, to miss your birthdate, so I didnīt know. But thereīs my cumpliments now! Be happy dear!

Kleber Vanila:)

podakayne
02-15-2004, 12:25 AM
i cannot believe i didn't check the forum for birthday wishes. i want to thank you all from my heart for the thoughts and wishes. "queen" i dare say you have all been wonderfully welcoming to me and blessings be upon each of you.

your humble serf
podakayne