Aural Moon - Progressive Rock Discussion

Aural Moon - Progressive Rock Discussion (http://auralmoon.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Digressive Rock Hour (http://auralmoon.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   DRH debuts this Monday, Wednesday, and Friday (http://auralmoon.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5412)

Yesspaz 03-30-2012 11:55 AM

DRH debuts this Monday, Wednesday, and Friday

Hello, Moonatics. The Digressive Rock Hour will play it's debut episode Monday, April 2, Wednesday, April 4, and Friday, April 6.

Each week the new show will play on Monday, play again Wednesday and Friday, and then on Monday, rinse and repeat.

:yougo

lotus 04-02-2012 04:53 AM

Re: DRH debuts this Monday, Wednesday, and Friday

Very good debut show, Spaz. I enjoyed it a lot!.

Could it be possible for next shows that the tune playing is displayed in the "On The Air" window, as during Fish's and OHD's shows?

OverHillandDale 04-02-2012 05:20 AM

I'm sorry I didn't get to hear the show. It played at 0400 E.S.T. which is the time you planned for in your time zone. To play at the same hour as NMON & COTM it needs to be updated to 0500.

Thanks Spaz. Looking forward to Wednesday evening

VAXman 04-02-2012 06:09 AM

Playlist anywhere?

Yesspaz 04-02-2012 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VAXman (Post 48469)
Playlist anywhere?

I'll post it during the Wednesday show. Jim and I discussed not give the playlist before so as not to give it away, more like traditional radio. If the people rebel though, I can totally change that. :-V

Quote:

Originally Posted by OverHillandDale (Post 48468)
I'm sorry I didn't get to hear the show. It played at 0400 E.S.T. which is the time you planned for in your time zone. To play at the same hour as NMON & COTM it needs to be updated to 0500.

D'oh! Totally brain fart! :headscrat

Quote:

Originally Posted by lotus (Post 48467)
Very good debut show, Spaz. I enjoyed it a lot!.

Could it be possible for next shows that the tune playing is displayed in the "On The Air" window, as during Fish's and OHD's shows?

Sorry, Lotus, but I prefer doing the show as one file so I can make it a tight, "syndicated" type show. Just the former DJ in me. :flutter:

Yesspaz 04-09-2012 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yesspaz (Post 48453)
Hello, Moonatics. The Digressive Rock Hour will play it's debut episode Monday, April 2, Wednesday, April 4, and Friday, April 6.

Each week the new show will play on Monday, play again Wednesday and Friday, and then on Monday, rinse and repeat.

:yougo

I've changed this. Now the the new show will be Wednesday, play again Friday and Monday, and then on Wednesday, rinse and repeat.

This is just better for me on a whole variety of levels. Those of you expecting to hear the show today and wonder what happened - that happened.

Thanks!