Aural Moon - Progressive Rock Discussion

Aural Moon - Progressive Rock Discussion (http://auralmoon.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion/Prog News (http://auralmoon.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Happy Birthday, KeithieW! (http://auralmoon.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4189)

DamoXt7942 12-23-2008 05:17 PM

Happy Birthday, KeithieW!

I say happy birthday to you and always thanks for your prog passion.
Hope you have a great day and will be the core of European progger world in future. :cool:

RogorMortis 12-23-2008 05:30 PM

Re: Happy Birthday, KeithieW!

Well Damon beat me to it to start a thread for the birthday of one of Aural Moon's heavyweights Keithie.

Yes Keithie weighs in pretty heavy and he's a mean boxer all right. He doesn't throw punches however. No he gives out loads of love, friendship, advice, counseling, fun, farts, and much more. He's a great friend to have and a great companion to gigs, festivals and bars. He also has a great knowledge of London, especially the underground sidings and pub toilets. Ask a question and you always get a truthful answer.

So I will wish Keithie has a great Birthday and have many more to come while still in one piece. Like myself and other experienced proggers we compare all the pills we have to take. I know tomorrow he's going to an American diner for breakfast (he never took me there, bastard :D ). Enjoy yourself Keithie and hope to see you more on the moon. He works hard you see......

lotus 12-23-2008 05:41 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEITHIE

You disappeared earlier this evening saying that you will have an early morning..Of course you will have, as I think that Pam will grant you an excellent English breakfast. :) . One year older and one year wiser..who knows where will this end.. Nevertheless, have a great day and enjoy as much as you can..:)

Rick and Roll 12-23-2008 06:12 PM

Aaah yes the 24th I think...maybe you are absent beacuse of your English breakfast!

My enduring image is of you completely drenched, emptying out pockets full of change, smokes, and phone numbers from your pockets at Summers' End. And of course the incredible hospitality and assistance in getting me home.

But nothing beats the nice thing you did for me when I was ill way back when...

but anyway this is YOUR day. Rejoice in the birthday of the Moon's elder statesman!

Kazuhiro 12-23-2008 06:36 PM

You are always highest PROGGER for other people and us. The inquiring mind where you keep always having music is transmitted to all people. It wishes your health from Japan.

sharcnorris 12-23-2008 07:29 PM

Our King of Crimson, Our Prince of Prog. Royalty on the Moon.
H.B. Old sod. I always smile from your kind words and I hope to see you here more my friend.
So from this Connecticut Yankee, to my Favorite Wigged Redcoat. Have Another Fine Year with less on your mind and more from our hearts........

mossy 12-23-2008 08:24 PM

Happy Birthday, K. Lots of love from Phil, Michael and I. Enjoy your special day. xxx

podakayne 12-23-2008 09:39 PM

Gee people did i miss a day? O_o ...since i know your birthday is the 24th (same as one of my sisters') i'll go along with everyone and wish you an early surprise birthday to you today...especially since i'll be busy cooking and prepping for the 25th on your birthday. that being said

Happy Birthday Keithie!!!
May your days and nights be the fulfilment of great wishes and merriment!!!!

HERE'S TO YOU, LUV! :vaxman:
much affection..you are the king of us all
:notworthy :rockband:

DamoXt7942 12-24-2008 04:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RogorMortis (Post 39218)
Well Damon beat me to it to start a thread for the birthday of one of Aural Moon's heavyweights Keithie.

Heavyweight...heavier than me? 8-o

prickly 12-24-2008 05:52 AM

Happy Birthday Keith! :vaxman:

VAXman 12-24-2008 06:17 AM

Happy Birthday Keith and a Merry Christmas! I hope it's as much fun and as enjoyable as that 50th birthday bash those many many years ago. :P

And, if it's American diners you like for brekkie, I'll make sure you get to plenty of them when you're here this spring.

jnighting 12-24-2008 06:37 AM

Happy birthday KW and a Merry Christmas as well.....hope you are doing well over on the other side of the pond.:yougo

ramsgate 12-24-2008 06:57 AM

Ya say it's your Birthday,
well happy Birthday to ya.

Keep on counting , from one Limey to another

Ramsgate aka Barry:rockband:

Ted 12-24-2008 07:19 AM

Keithie,

H a p p y ___ B i r t h d a y!!

May you have a GREAT day,
As you fun and play,
Many returns of the day we say!

Another revolution around the sun,
Filled with YOUR smile and fun,
YOU brighten our day, hon'

You bring happiness and joy,
To many an Aural Moon girl and boy,
We hope for YOU a new toy.

Many happy returns of the day, Keithie, we REALLY appreciate you and the wonderful blessing you are to us.

Hugs and Grins from Texas,
Ted

kevishev 12-24-2008 07:20 AM

I would be remiss if I didn't acknowledge Keithie W. on the anniversary of his birth. I'm always so humbled when I log onto the Moon to find that he has acknowledged mine.

Just think, a couple of thousand years and another 24 hours, and you might have been the messiah!

Ah, what miraculous deeds you could have performed....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY K.W.

OverHillandDale 12-24-2008 08:25 AM

Best wishes for your life anniversary.

I hope you had, and will continue to have, the happiest of days.

Your moon pal.

Dale

ErikM 12-24-2008 08:54 AM

KW, it's always great fun when you're on Aural Moon.
With some striking words and wisdom.
I wish you a peaceful christmas and a very happy birthday !!!

marquer 12-24-2008 10:30 AM

Best wishes for your birthday Keithie.

Keep on being the great guy that you are, it is always a pleasure to read you on the moon.

Cheers!

julieval 12-24-2008 10:45 AM

Best wishes for a wonderful day!

You are one of the most genuine and kind hearted souls I have ever met. :smoooch:

Looking forward to seeing you again at ROSFest 2009!

Big hug,
julieval and PeterG
smooch was not from Peter....he only gives manhugs :grinz:

schupdoggy 12-24-2008 12:20 PM

Happy Birthday K.W.