Aural Moon - Progressive Rock Discussion

Aural Moon - Progressive Rock Discussion (http://auralmoon.com/forum/index.php)
-   Website (http://auralmoon.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Patrons... Stand Up And Be Counted (http://auralmoon.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3732)

Lethbridge 08-30-2008 03:25 PM

Re: Patrons... Stand Up And Be Counted
 
I am not on list as well

gambale 11-19-2008 07:40 AM

Re: Patrons... Stand Up And Be Counted
 
Hi. Please ad me too, please. :) Strata

DamoXt7942 11-20-2008 01:07 AM

Re: Patrons... Stand Up And Be Counted
 
Well...I'm afraid I don't know about the guideline of patron...maybe.
I guess we can't be "patron" only with a donation or posting on forum.
Is it correct? > Administrators :???:

VAXman 11-20-2008 06:14 AM

Re: Patrons... Stand Up And Be Counted
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DamoXt7942 (Post 38755)
Well...I'm afraid I don't know about the guideline of patron...maybe.
I guess we can't be "patron" only with a donation or posting on forum.
Is it correct? > Administrators :???:

Damo,

Look down the column below the shout box and you will see a heading Support Aural Moon. This explains the patron process.

DamoXt7942 11-20-2008 05:05 PM

Re: Patrons... Stand Up And Be Counted
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by VAXman (Post 38759)
Damo,

Look down the column below the shout box and you will see a heading Support Aural Moon. This explains the patron process.

Thanks VAX for your comment.
I, of course, have read the column by Jim.

Indeed the column expresses the way of Donation for us registered user,
but I've understood that this sentence "This stream is available only to station patrons."
means "By your $50 donation you can use this stream used only by patrons, even if you are not a patron."

I wonder if I could consider obediently that "This stream is available only to station patrons"
is "You will be a patron by your donation"...if so, I could already be a patron.

Umm...my brain is getting rocked always. :rockband:

Roger -Dot- Lee 11-22-2008 08:46 PM

Re: Patrons... Stand Up And Be Counted
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DamoXt7942 (Post 38760)
I wonder if I could consider obediently that "This stream is available only to station patrons"
is "You will be a patron by your donation"...if so, I could already be a patron.

Umm...my brain is getting rocked always. :rockband:

If you've contributed the $50, you're a patron. Anyone who wants to debate that point with me can gladly take it up with me in email.

Fact is, if you've paid, you're a patron, and get access to the 128k streams.

Roger -Dot- Lee, whoddat?

DamoXt7942 11-22-2008 09:09 PM

Re: Patrons... Stand Up And Be Counted
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Roger -Dot- Lee (Post 38778)
If you've contributed the $50, you're a patron. Anyone who wants to debate that point with me can gladly take it up with me in email.

Fact is, if you've paid, you're a patron, and get access to the 128k streams.

Roger -Dot- Lee, whoddat?

Thanks Dot for your comment.
Well...now I make announcement that I should devote my life to progmusic as a AM patron.
Of course, talkin' turkey. ;)

Hammeh 06-29-2010 04:27 PM

Re: Patrons... Stand Up And Be Counted
 
Hi! I signed up for patron yesterday and made my payment. Hope I turn green on the list soon and crank up the HQ sound :) :rockband: :rawk:

VAXman 06-29-2010 06:55 PM

Re: Patrons... Stand Up And Be Counted
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammeh (Post 43651)
Hi! I signed up for patron yesterday and made my payment. Hope I turn green on the list soon and crank up the HQ sound :) :rockband: :rawk:

Hammeh,

ProgDirJim gets any and all notifications of patron payments. While I don't doubt that you have paid, it is his job/task/duty to set you up with patron status. He will and I'm certain he will give you 1 year's patron status from the date which he establishes your account as a patron account. Don't feel cheated. Please, do remember that while we strive to run Aural Moon as professionally as possible, it is not a day job for any of us -- only a labor of love.

Hammeh 06-30-2010 01:59 AM

Re: Patrons... Stand Up And Be Counted
 
No worries there, I don't feel cheated. And I'm a happy patron now. Thanks a lot! :)

Laudio9 06-30-2010 09:52 AM

Re: Patrons... Stand Up And Be Counted
 
VAX, Jim, I'm also a patron and not on the list, so please add me

VAXman 06-30-2010 11:24 AM

Re: Patrons... Stand Up And Be Counted
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Laudio9 (Post 43664)
VAX, Jim, I'm also a patron and not on the list, so please add me

You look green to me.

meissa 03-30-2011 05:45 PM

Re: Patrons... Stand Up And Be Counted
 
Me + green = patron :)

mailotron 03-31-2011 04:16 PM

Re: Patrons... Stand Up And Be Counted
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jrstudioboss (Post 34043)
There are lots of names I see in the shout box all the time that aren't on the list... need I say more.

Ok Ok ! Please think before you speak dude! Your statement is a preconceived idea! I'm pretty sure that :
- AM is for some Moonies the only source of prog music ( listen to 'our progrock' is an expensive hobby)
- there are donators ( of bucks, cds) sorry who never claimed to be patrons just because the quality of 128K over 56k doesn't matter.

And last but not least :

People do what they want with the money they have honnestly won .
i don't want to be rude but i must say I never liked 'sermonizers'
Let's prog rules
Mailo

thegooze 03-31-2011 05:53 PM

Re: Patrons... Stand Up And Be Counted
 
Yeah Whoa! Hi there Angel, ;) I might be on a couple of shit lists perhaps, but I am a Patron. Not listed above?

warrplayer 03-31-2011 07:32 PM

Re: Patrons... Stand Up And Be Counted
 
I'm a patron, but don't appear on your list

VAXman 03-31-2011 08:01 PM

Re: Patrons... Stand Up And Be Counted
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by warrplayer (Post 45614)
I'm a patron, but don't appear on your list

Warr,

That initial list was from some time ago when I first implemented the code for the patron "green". Jim maintains the list of all patrons and he must set a bit in the user's profile to make you appear 'green'. Since I checked and you appear in the Who's Online in green, you have nothing to worry about.

This was established more for Dot, JamForte and myself to insure that the patron streams were being used only by patrons. Those streams cost Jim additional money, so it only seems fit and fair that they be used exclusively by patrons that have helped to finance them.

warrplayer 03-31-2011 09:21 PM

Re: Patrons... Stand Up And Be Counted
 
Me not on list. :(
Me patron

drgeorge 03-31-2011 09:43 PM

Re: Patrons... Stand Up And Be Counted
 
Sorry folks, no longer a patron. Will do it again sometime this summer.

museman 04-01-2011 01:10 AM

Re: Patrons... Stand Up And Be Counted
 
museman i will send money


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:00 AM.

Integrated by BBpixel Team 2020 :: jvbPlugin R1011.362.1
Powered by vBulletin Version 3.6.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.