Aural Moon - Progressive Rock Discussion

Aural Moon - Progressive Rock Discussion (http://auralmoon.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion/Prog News (http://auralmoon.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Jean's an Angel now (http://auralmoon.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7674)

sharcnorris 12-27-2019 10:52 PM

Jean's an Angel now

My good friends here at Aural Moon. After a short illness My Mom Jean has passed away the Day before Christmas. Most of you know she was with me in my home for the last 9 years as I cared for her. Her laughter was bright. Smart with politics and music. Yet her greatest gift was that of listening. Her friends would talk for hours as she helped them understand themselves. Many moonies visited here, Jim, Mario, Ian , Lexi, and more. She had a lasting memory for each and every one. 95 years on this planet. Age 16 in 1940 as Hitler tried to conquer the world. A hard life but a gentle end..... Thank you my friends for all your loving thoughts ...Marc

mossy 12-27-2019 11:33 PM

Re: Jean's an Angel now

My thoughts have been with you and your Mum. So sorry for your loss, Marc.
x x

progdirjim 12-28-2019 12:37 AM

I consider it a privilege to have met her in person. Best train ride of my life

mailotron 12-28-2019 05:34 PM

all my condolences Sharc,
Mail

nicola 12-28-2019 07:03 PM

Sharc ..My sincere condolences for the death of your mother.

mariocc 12-28-2019 09:55 PM

Marc .. My friend. Unforgettable. Wonderful spiritual person,, so warm and pure kindness ,, it was a big gift, unforgettable and timeless for me to meet her, and meet you amigo. A beautiful family feel. Wonderful human being.
Hugs for you I m with you.

Thor 12-28-2019 11:58 PM

Marc,
I am so sorry to hear this news. Jean got to live a long life because of the special care you gave her for so long. Cherish all those days you got to be with her.
Chris.

KeithieW 12-29-2019 01:46 AM

My sincere condolences Marc.
Thinking of you at this very sad time.
Lots of love to you.
Keithie. X

elpis4 12-29-2019 07:15 AM

Marc, I'm sorry to hear about your Mother. You took such good care of her. From what you've shared through the years, she was surely a wonderful person. What a blessing you were to each other. Hugs and prayers for you.

artw 12-29-2019 08:38 AM

What you did for your Mom is a testament to the love you had for her. You took on a formidable task that few could.

I've said it before ... you're a saint for providing everything she needed for all those years.

All the best my friend

Mike413 12-29-2019 06:09 PM

Sorry to hear that. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your relatives.

podakayne 12-30-2019 07:39 PM

Dear Marc sorry to hear of your mother's passing. i could always tell how much you loved her and she you. What a wonderful gift you gave back to her in caring for her in her sunset years. What a beautiful gift she has in you in giving you to this world. May her memory always give you joy.

snicolette 12-30-2019 08:38 PM

My condolences, Sharc. I lost my mother many years ago. Your mother was lucky that you cared for her, she will always be with you and you will always know in your heart how much you were there for her. There really isn't anything better than that, except she will live on in you always.

skitzdout 12-30-2019 08:46 PM

Really sorry to hear that this has happened Marc. Take care my friend.

schupdoggy 12-30-2019 08:50 PM

Very sorry Marc. My sincere condolences.

spewie 12-31-2019 02:40 AM

As long as they are in our heart, they are never far away, but of course playing the progressive music loud so they can us hear from heaven never hurts either...

Blessed be my friend

sharcnorris 01-11-2020 11:33 PM

My dear Moonbeams. Your love and kind thoughts have lightened my heart. It seems just days not weeks since Christmas. Thanks to all who have had thoughts of joy for my dear Mom. She believed in Angels. I have to believe she is where she belongs.... she ended most calls and visits with ...

" to be continued "

Magic Mountain 01-19-2020 06:04 PM

Marc, I am very sorry to hear this. From your description, your mother seems to be one of those rare souls that embodies everything that is good in the world. My thoughts go out to you.