Aural Moon - Progressive Rock Discussion

Aural Moon - Progressive Rock Discussion (http://auralmoon.com/forum/index.php)
-   Corner of the Mooniverse (http://auralmoon.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Corner of the Mooniverse - Show #42 - TobyTanzer (http://auralmoon.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4654)

OverHillandDale 06-27-2010 08:06 AM

Corner of the Mooniverse - Show #42 - TobyTanzer

Greetings fellow Moon inhabitants.

Join us Monday, June 28, for a tribute to Montreal's CHOM radio. They were tops on the album oriented stations of the 70's. A place that no doubt led to the discovery of many types of music for the people of Montreal.

Tobytanzer is one of those people and his play list is a tribute to what he discovered there that led him down the long and winding road that is Progressive Rock.

The feature album is Shawn Phillips - Second Contributions.

Playlist includes the ususal suspects, Genesis, ELP, Jethro Tull, Kansas, The Moody Blues and Yes. But we also have treats from Harmonium, Curved Air, and Harmonium, Supertramp, and The Strawbs. There is also a tribute to the proto prog of The Who and Santana.

We hope you can tune in Monday. If not, you can catch the replay on Friday @ 9pm e.s.t.

Thanks for listening.

Dale

mailotron 06-27-2010 03:11 PM

Re: Corner of the Mooniverse - Show #42 - TobyTanzer

mmmmmm looks good to me thx folks

tobytanzer 06-27-2010 05:14 PM

Looking forward to chatting with y'all. May not be able to make it to the qwerty till 1pm ish.
Nice summary Dale.

OverHillandDale 06-27-2010 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tobytanzer (Post 43625)
Looking forward to chatting with y'all. May not be able to make it to the qwerty till 1pm ish.
Nice summary Dale.

Why thank you. :thumbsup:

The great thing about it is that it's going to sound a lot better than summarized. :rawk:

Sure hope those pesky clients don't bother me tomorrow at work. See y'all in the speakeasy.

OverHillandDale 07-01-2010 05:25 AM

Hey folks - don't miss the playback of Toby's playlist Friday night at 9pm. It's a great list and you'll have great company. Get a great insight into the radio airwaves of 1970's FM radio of Montreal.

I hope to see you there.

And look forward to an American holiday on Monday with Sharcnorris at the controls. :eek: That's Monday, July 5 at noon.

sharcnorris 07-02-2010 12:18 PM

Hey Dale, whats coming up next?

OverHillandDale 07-02-2010 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sharcnorris (Post 43718)
Hey Dale, whats coming up next?

Why, as luck would have it, tonight just happens to be the replay from Monday.

But next Monday... YOU, Sharc. Well, I should say your playlist.

Who do you ask? :notsure: Did you notice I said the same thing in the posting just before yours? :headscrat

BUT WAIT...... there's more!!!! Look for a fresh thread, coming soon to a forum near you will be another announcement.