Aural Moon - Progressive Rock Discussion

Aural Moon - Progressive Rock Discussion (http://auralmoon.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion/Prog News (http://auralmoon.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Aural Moon Merchandise (http://auralmoon.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2672)

KeithieW 08-06-2006 03:01 PM

Aural Moon Merchandise

As you know I'm going to the Prog Fest at the end of September with Rick, Mortis and (hopefully) some other Moonies.

I'd like to get hold of some AM T-Shirts, Hats etc. to advertise the moon to more prospective listeners.

Can I still get my hands (and credit card :) ) on anything?

Point me in the right direction chaps and I'll dig deep.

Avian 08-07-2006 08:29 AM

Re: Aural Moon Merchandise

KW - thanks for the reminder - I need to get the cafepress site link on the site. Jim and I are planning for a complete relaunch of AM merchandising, so I haven't been super crazy on pushing what we have right now. The Aural Moon cafepress store can be found at:

http://www.cafepress.com/auralmoon

GORT 08-07-2006 11:19 AM

that's great Avian, I've been wanting to find MOON merchandise

Rick and Roll 08-07-2006 11:44 AM

Gort,

CafePress has thongs (they make them available to all companies)..

get one today!

MrMagoo 08-07-2006 01:07 PM

I did not need to visualize that! :shootmeno Now the baby bibs... :eureka:

Avian 08-08-2006 07:27 AM

THis is actually a good thread to being up something I wanted to bring up anyway..

Since we will be completely overhauling the merchandising (with a new logo, hint hint, nod, nod , wink, wink), what kind of swag would you like to see? T-Shirts, we know, of course, but I assume you'd want black ones and other colors? Mugs? Bibs? Thongs? Notepads? Beersteins?

Use this thread as a request for merchandising suggestions.

Also one thing we'll be looking at - cafepress is great - I love using those guys, and it's hassle free, and the service from what I've seen is good. But AM doesn't make more than a few bucks on each piece. So we're looking at other possibilities - dong it ourselves (maybe a volunteer who could handle the orders), or another way. Feel free to tell us your thoughts on that too.

Rick and Roll 08-08-2006 07:55 AM

I'm indifferent on most of this stuff, but the idea of cutting out the middleman is excellent.

My only request is a non-black shirt. I'm finding that I can't wear them in the summer and the winter I'm rarely in only a t-shiet...

rick_wakeman 08-08-2006 08:38 AM

a bib

Yesspaz 08-08-2006 10:11 AM

I want to know who would actually want to advertise AM on a thong. That's just... odd.

VAXman 08-08-2006 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Avian
THis is actually a good thread to being up something I wanted to bring up anyway..

Since we will be completely overhauling the merchandising (with a new logo, hint hint, nod, nod , wink, wink), what kind of swag would you like to see? T-Shirts, we know, of course, but I assume you'd want black ones and other colors? Mugs? Bibs? Thongs? Notepads? Beersteins?

Use this thread as a request for merchandising suggestions.

Also one thing we'll be looking at - cafepress is great - I love using those guys, and it's hassle free, and the service from what I've seen is good. But AM doesn't make more than a few bucks on each piece. So we're looking at other possibilities - dong it ourselves (maybe a volunteer who could handle the orders), or another way. Feel free to tell us your thoughts on that too.

Aural Moon tulip pint glasses... why not advertisement that's functional too? :vaxman:

roger 08-08-2006 11:19 AM

well, he did say beersteins....

:D

KeithieW 08-08-2006 12:34 PM

What is the story on the new logo?

I'm up for T-shirts, caps, boxers, Jackets, beach towels, mugs, beer glasses, condoms :knowing: , mouse mats.............how's that for starters?

Rick and Roll 08-08-2006 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KeithieW
What is the story on the new logo?

I'm up for T-shirts, caps, boxers, Jackets, beach towels, mugs, beer glasses, condoms :knowing: , mouse mats.............how's that for starters?

Keith the idea is to reach out to people and make the product visible. I'm not certain a condom in your case would accomplish that:rofl:

mossy 08-08-2006 01:15 PM

I don't know about that, Rick. Not speaking from personal experience of course, but Keith always appears to be ready to rise to the occasion.

:rolleyes2

(sorry...rude. but I couldn't resist)

Rick and Roll 08-08-2006 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mossy
I don't know about that, Rick. Not speaking from personal experience of course, but Keith always appears to be ready to rise to the occasion.

:rolleyes2

(sorry...rude. but I couldn't resist)

by golly it took awhile but I dragged her down!:jawdrop:

Toccata 06-07-2008 08:49 PM

Soon I will buy some T-Shirt or another good idea !!
A Tip: In the design where is writing "Aural Moon", now you can specify bellow ,for example: "The Best of Radio Progressive Rock" for people who like Prog. Rock and don't know it yet.
Bye!:thumbsup:
Toc.

KingRat 06-08-2008 07:21 AM

Had a look at
HTML Code:

http://www.cafepress.com/auralmoon
Living in South Africa a peak would be a great addition. The URL in the design is needed as nobody hear would have any idea what AM was.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Maybe include a :vaxman: or :rockband:

As for condoms and thongs =8^O . I don't preach to the converted or am just to old, :rofl: R) :surrender

progdirjim 06-08-2008 10:53 PM

T-shirts are again available at: http://www.cafepress.com/auralmoon

spewie 06-09-2008 10:30 AM

just bought myself an AM t-shirt, thank you jim!

Scotth2112 06-09-2008 12:01 PM

Just bought 1 of each T-shirt. Thanks!! I know my wife is going to love it. LOL:rofl: