Aural Moon - Progressive Rock Discussion

Aural Moon - Progressive Rock Discussion (http://auralmoon.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion/Prog News (http://auralmoon.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Aural Moon ad for Nearfest program (http://auralmoon.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5405)

tobytanzer 03-21-2012 11:08 PM

Aural Moon ad for Nearfest program

I would like to tell the world how great Aural Moon is by placing an ad in the NF program. Well, maybe not the whole world. Just the prog world.
I am prepared to cover the $70 for a quarter page ad, but it would be better if a few other moonies helped out. For $200 we can get a full page ad!
Progdirjim is on board with the idea and will collect the funds, and pay NF for the ad.
Please contribute whatever you can...$5 is not too little.

Anyone who wishes to submit artwork for the ad please feel free to send it to Jim as well. He will have final say on that. Perhaps there is existing artwork around already that would be appropriate....eg the t shirt art.

Remember, this will be the last Nearfest. There may never be a better chance to promote the station or recruit new listeners.

Let's get on it!

VAXman 03-22-2012 06:55 AM

Re: Aural Moon ad for Nearfest program

Great idea.

I was willing to foot the bill for a full-page ad in the last ROSfest's program but, alas, George decided not to print one. Thor had worked up artwork for it and I think what he did for that could be applied to the NF program.

Sadly, this is the final NF. I'd be very pleased to help put Aural Moon in a place of prominence in the final NF program. How much does it cost to get the back cover? :D

Speaking of T-shirts, I still have a box full from the last run.

tobytanzer 03-22-2012 10:19 AM

Do you know if George is printing a program for this year's Rosfest?
Serious about the back cover? Ask Chad H.

Bring the t's to the festivals; I'm sure a few will sell.

VAXman 03-22-2012 10:34 AM

I don't know. I'm out of the loop there. Apparently, all George wanted was my money.

tobytanzer 03-24-2012 08:15 PM

We have till the 15th of April to send the ad to Chad. C'mon guys!

warrplayer 03-24-2012 09:33 PM

tell us how to send the money. (hopefully via paypal)

emperorken 03-24-2012 11:32 PM

Even though I can't go, I'll chip in. I assume it's Paypal to Jim?

progdirjim 03-25-2012 01:59 AM

paypal to me, and please specify that it's for the NEARfest ad - I'm not a sophisticated business with different accounts, it all ends up in my ever depleting checking account :D

KeithieW 03-25-2012 06:30 AM

I'm not going to NEARfest but I'm in with a donation. The Moon is too good a place not to help in anyway I can.

I'll send Jim the cash by PayPal.

NorCalKurt 03-25-2012 08:36 AM

I'm in.