Aural Moon - Progressive Rock Discussion

Aural Moon - Progressive Rock Discussion (http://auralmoon.com/forum/index.php)
-   Website (http://auralmoon.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Monster Tracks and Requests (http://auralmoon.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3765)

lotus 03-21-2008 05:49 PM

Monster Tracks and Requests

After a short discussion in shout about Monster tracks on the Moon and requests, it just came to my mind if SAM would allow to have monster tracks (like Galleon "From Land To Ocean", Greg Howard "Water on The Moon", Grobschnitt "Solar Music" (which has to be ripped in one 50 min piece)) requestable on time, meaning that if the song was requested, 1 month has to pass to have it requestable again.

This would allow to have the "Monster Tracks" here with the oportunity for newbies to listen to them, as many of them are great!

What do you think?

VAXman 03-21-2008 07:56 PM

Re: Monster Taracks and Requests

Quote:

Originally Posted by lotus (Post 32830)
After a short discussion in shout about Monster tracks on the Moon and requests, it just came to my mind if SAM would allow to have monster tracks (like Galleon "From Land To Ocean", Greg Howard "Water on The Moon", Grobschnitt "Solar Music" (which has to be ripped in one 50 min piece)) requestable on time, meaning that if the song was requested, 1 month has to pass to have it requestable again.

This would allow to have the "Monster Tracks" here with the oportunity for newbies to listen to them, as many of them are great!

What do you think?

Please write to Spacial Audio -- makers of SAM -- and suggest this as an enhancement.

I can manipulate the databases and do most anything with the web site. However, we are at the mercy of what is provided by Spacial Audio in their SAM product concerning functionality it provides.

Yesspaz 03-22-2008 11:06 PM

This is why I offered, and Jim accepted, and so I did, edit Amarok into four pieces. It was ridiculous hearing once a week.

VAXman 06-28-2009 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ranana_intick (Post 42481)
Hmmm.. seems I cant open the Guild Rules and Ranks forum. You have to be a moderator for that So I dont have to listen to any rules?

Guild Rules and Ranks forum?

jtmckinley 06-28-2009 08:19 PM

Re: Monster Tracks and Requests

lol methinks ranana intended to post to her MMO guild forum rather than AM...

Michael 06-29-2009 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jtmckinley (Post 42485)
lol methinks ranana intended to post to her MMO guild forum rather than AM...

Yea i use to play World of warcraft....

PeterG 06-30-2009 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lotus (Post 32830)
<snip>... monster tracks (like Galleon "From Land To Ocean", Greg Howard "Water on The Moon", Grobschnitt "Solar Music" (which has to be ripped in one 50 min piece)) ....<snip>

Oh, Those monster tracks... i thought you meant those ones where it sounds like the "Cookie Monster" singing...

Yesspaz 07-01-2009 10:07 PM

Monster Tracks! The new compilation from Time Life, featuring all the grinding metal you hurt your neck too, like that one Jethro Tull album, and Styx!