Aural Moon - Progressive Rock Discussion

Aural Moon - Progressive Rock Discussion (http://auralmoon.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion/Prog News (http://auralmoon.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   EP just Extended another year. (http://auralmoon.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1536)

KeithieW 11-24-2004 02:39 AM

EP just Extended another year.

Happy birthday Tommy.

Hope all's going well. Looking forward to seeing you in the black Box/White Room again some time. Maybe even a couple of shows now and again????????

From all your Moon Buds.

Rick and Roll 11-24-2004 06:18 AM

happy birthday...

to the new evanzan......

yes it would be good to see you around
:)

podakayne 11-24-2004 04:52 PM

Happy Birthday Tommyboy!

thought i'd take a peek into the forum and check on bdays. There you are hope you are having a fine time. You're missed and hope you drop by now and again.

best of health and prosperity
much affection
poda

Evanzan 02-01-2005 01:54 PM

5 mos. already?

Stopped in September, didn't I? Wow, I didn't really think it had been that long. Thanks for the birthday wishes, though distant from AM I've been.

I'm currently preparing for a move to Florida in mid-April and a return to student life while training as a full-fledged audio geek (instead of just some hobbyist).

Back to work . . .

Thanks,
Tommy

Rick and Roll 02-01-2005 03:28 PM

Hi Tommy,

hope all goes well with you. Diggin the slot you filled so well...

Look forward to chatting sometime

Rick

Evanzan 02-01-2005 03:48 PM

Thanks Rick.

Back when Jim mentioned someone might want that slot, I made sure to tell him not to let a dirty, dorothy-lovin' freak like spaz take it over. Glad you're enjoying it.

Oh, and go buy the new Adrian Belew album you freaks! For god's sake, it's got Les Claypool and Danny Carrey!

If anyone is on MSN messenger, you can find me by e-mail address polkafiend at yahoo.com (gotta avoid the spam spiders).

Tommy

p.s. A friend and I recently completed a short comedy that's been submitted to Movies Askew (partly why Extended Play had to end). I'll make sure and send an update if we end up getting accepted.

Yesspaz 02-01-2005 05:05 PM

Happy BDay Tommy, but...,
Quote:

Originally posted by Evanzan
I made sure to tell him not to let a dirty, dorothy-lovin' freak like spaz take it over.
... what teh crap does that mean? Dorothy-lovin' freak?:eek:

Evanzan 02-01-2005 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Yesspaz
Happy BDay Tommy, but...,
... what teh crap does that mean? Dorothy-lovin' freak?:eek:

I dunno, ever since you played Somewhere Over The Rainbow on that first show, I started losing a little more faith in humanity every day.

Tommy

Rick and Roll 02-01-2005 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Evanzan
Danny Carrey!

From Tool?

Evanzan 02-01-2005 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Rick and Roll
From Tool?
From Tool!