Aural Moon - Progressive Rock Discussion

Aural Moon - Progressive Rock Discussion (http://auralmoon.com/forum/index.php)
-   Music Suggestions (http://auralmoon.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   "Sucking Wind" nominees (http://auralmoon.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7709)

progdirjim 05-07-2020 02:43 PM

"Sucking Wind" nominees

So, someone posted in shout that "SAM has been sucking big wind lately" - and I kinda smiled. While I certainly prefer positive feedback, even I hear something here at times and wonder what I was thinking when I added it :D

So, post here with any artist/album/song you thought was horrible. Multiple posts are allowed. I may remove a song, an album, an artist, part of an artist's catalog, or not. Telling why it was horrible may be helpful, but not required.

I can save you some energy by saying I am aware of the following artists that are repeat complaint generators - I may or may not remove any or all of the following artists, but none of these are a "blind spot":

Godspeed You Black Emperor; Tarentel; Don Caballero; Magma; Peter Hammill (and I'll edit this post if I think of any more.)

fire when ready! :rofl:

mailotron 05-07-2020 02:52 PM

Re: "Sucking Wind" nominees

In my opinion , there are much less complaint (big) generators than hated bands on your library Jim :-) :-)

mailotron 05-07-2020 03:02 PM

Jim,
The force of AM is it allows lot of people around the world the discovery of new stuff (old and antic) almost for free , to share what they like whatever their tastes are .
When i really don't like a track/a song /an epic I just switch to my own library or leave AM for a moment . I remember i liked to tease post rock fans ;-) but it was pointless
So I 'm pretty sure I won't feed this topic
;-)
Mailo
:-)

artw 05-07-2020 05:51 PM

Devil Doll

snicolette 05-07-2020 07:36 PM

I don't have anyone to nominate, but I forget to look at these threads. This one gave me a big chuckle. :D

TheFish 05-07-2020 08:03 PM

I resemble that remark. I wear my musical opinions on my sleeve.:rofl:

masque 05-07-2020 08:29 PM

:LOL: ROTFLMAO I have no opinion, I think it is all great, even the stuff I do not like

progscotty 05-07-2020 09:06 PM

I'm in camp with the prior comments I read. I listen to moon because the good far far outweigh the not so good. As the cliche goes, you can please 'em all some of the time...

TheFish 05-08-2020 08:45 PM

Geoff Leigh & Yumi someone. Track is the straight. Someone left their instruments out and the monkey cage open.:LOL: :grump:

podakayne 05-09-2020 02:45 AM

:hmph: if ya kan't say sumthun nice...stfu....SAM never sucks for long anyway, and no you CAN NOT please everyone....just saying:angel:

i have no nominees for the boot out

mossy 05-09-2020 01:50 PM

It will usually appeal to somebody, even if it doesn't appeal to me. Part of having such a huge library of music. Don't have any boot out nominees.

schupdoggy 05-12-2020 12:10 PM

Do not understand why Godspeed You Black Emperor and Don Caballero get such a bad rap here on AM. I personally love both these bands and wish they were played more.

Ramon Porta 05-24-2020 12:29 PM

Perhaps we are too gently about not too good prog records,as Jim listed agree wit him even with artw about .