Aural Moon - Progressive Rock Discussion

Aural Moon - Progressive Rock Discussion (http://auralmoon.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion/Prog News (http://auralmoon.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   How many CDs/Recordings Have Your Purchased? (http://auralmoon.com/forum/showthread.php?t=536)

KeithieW 05-15-2008 01:11 PM

Re: How many CDs/Recordings Have Your Purchased?

Just gone through the 500 mark for CDs purchased as a result of listening to Aural Moon.

Among the latest was Baby Grandmothers (a great jam type band from Sweden), Sunchild, Blind Ego, Arena and Crack the Sky.

DamoXt7942 05-16-2008 05:11 AM

Hey everybody.

I suggest everybody here should be happy to be MOONAHOLIC.

...Me, too. :neener:

DamoXt7942 06-20-2008 06:18 AM

Uh...

Actually I'm buying many, many CDs over the world...with listening to the Moon...:winkies:

gambale 08-21-2008 03:52 PM

Hi. Actually, many. This is a great inspiration source. I prefer vinyl but also buy CD`s. How can I listen to AuralMoon @ 128 kbit, how do one get to be a patron? :) Gambale Stockholm, Sweden

Rick and Roll 08-21-2008 03:56 PM

Gambale,

I thought you were the Thunder from Down under himself :rockband:

progzealot 08-21-2008 08:37 PM

Not enough; that's unless you as the wifey. :boxing:

museman 08-22-2008 07:18 AM

Not only have I bought music from hearing it on the moon over 10,I have purchased items from links provided by the moon

schupdoggy 08-22-2008 10:39 AM

Echosilence
My next purchase due to the moon. Does anyone know where I can get the cd "Distorted Horizon" here in the United States? I can only locate it overseas.

Toccata 08-24-2008 10:42 AM

Plus than 10, I don't know to say how many! Always listening "The Moon", easier to find some!:rawk:
Toc.

angryfornoreason 06-02-2011 04:43 PM

Since I started listening or just this year - either is far too many to count and both are killing my finances. Thinking of never listening to AM again as a means to a balanced budget.

A few favorites: Retroheads, Black Bonzo, Diablo Swing Orchestra

Yesspaz 06-02-2011 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by angry4noreason (Post 46319)
Since I started listening or just this year - either is far too many to count and both are killing my finances. Thinking of never listening to AM again as a means to a balanced budget.

Okay, that's freaking funny.

Mike413 11-05-2015 07:57 PM

I keep track of stuff I like then research it later. I typically don't judge an artist based on one song I hear on here that I like. If I like their sound or hear more than one track by them and then decide it floats my boat that's when I'll give them consideration. Otherwise there's just too much out there to chose from and I already have a million lists from many years of researching prog.