Thread: Feature Request
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2007, 07:05 PM
progger propellerhead

Location: Presently reside in Jackson (southern) NJ (20 miles east of NEARfest 2002 & 2003
Send a message via AIM to VAXman Send a message via Skype™ to VAXman
Re: Feature Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotus View Post
Here my wish list :

[*]Eliminate Visitor locations, takes from time to time to errors and has no added value in its present form
Easily done.

Quote:
[*]Time print in Shout box, like in old black (the actual feature with the minutes when you pass over the shouter stops to work after a couple of shouts (at least in FF).
There are a number of things I want to change about the shout box. I'll work on this too.

Quote:
[*]Refresh of the members online
How often?

Quote:
[*]There are 2 logout buttoms on the left, the first one does not work (here in FF), so could be eliminated
I have referred this to the Dept. of Redundancy Dept. and I am awaiting their redundant redundant reply as to whether or not or whether not to remove the redundant redundancy.

Quote:
[*]You mentioned, that it is possible to synchronize the WPN with the actual playing instead of having it at random refresh, that would be nice.
All we need is an ACCURATE clock on the streaming server. I haven't a clue as to whether or not miniscule-n-flaccid Weendoze can be configured to use NTP. If so, somebody please tell me how. I tend NOT to touch things on that box as there are already enough festering boils, compliments of Billzebub, with which to contend.

Quote:
[*]If you put in again Rogues Gallery I would even send a pic..
Joomla does have a Gallery function. I've not looked at it. If people want a new gallery, the first thing I will need is something to post in it (ie. your photos).

Quote:
[*]If possible, I would place Jim's AM MIssion Statement on Mainpage, like the "Help to support AM", maybe Jim could write a combined thing.
It's software! Anything is possible unless you are cursed with the festering buttocks boil known as miniscule-n-flaccid Weendoze. I've seen more ugliness in Billzebub's brainfart known as Internet Exploiter in the past few days to make me want to drill my eyeballs out of their sockets with a power auger.

My question is where to display it. I think it should go in the FAQ but that is just my personal opinion and we can't have any of that around here now can we?

Quote:
[*]And, please, don't show Rogor always in first place in Members online when he is in...
Do you have a preferential order???

I have been in that member list code. I would like to have members shown by status... (eg, Members, Patrons, Admin). I've already added the Admin. I need to look at the forum database some more to get at the patron status.

Quote:
That's all for now.., I guess I you do only one or 2 of these it will cost you a hell of your free time..
Oh joy, a list of programming tasks!
---------------------and Restroom Supplies, and Techno-patsy --

Cogito ergo iMac.