View Single Post
Old 01-20-2018, 03:07 PM
Patron

Re: My Top 10 .... 2017

Hola, mis amigos de Aural Moon

It has cost me to choose the list (i left it like floating cause dificult decide on best things) but I must choose. So I'll conclude in the next one and will have inside some of female ego lyrics

1. Steve Hacket -The Night Siren
2. Cast - Power and Outcome
3. Lifesigns - Cardington (votation from my brother Robert)
4. Agusa - Agusa
5. Barock Project - Detachment
6. White Willow - Future Hopes
7. Phoenix Again - Unexplored
8. Magenta - We are legend
9. Galahad - Quiet Storms
10. Knight Area - Heaven and Beyond

I would mention a lot of other works, even if only because there is a song that I like or that has attracted my progressive sensibility like italians Taproban, Eurasia, MonnaLisa (not on moon but nice intrumental and near to Goblin atmosphera); germans Rpwl, Karibow, Schizofrantik, Force of Progress or the thecnoprogresía of Tangerine Dream; canadians Pareidolon female vocals very nice, Circus or Resistor.

And more like Gentle Knife, Simon Philllips, Lunatic Soul, Caligula's Horse, Anubis, Anubis Spire, Earthrise, Amarok, Karfagen, Schooltree, Colin Tench (i'm discovering on solitary), Eloy, Drifting Sun, Mike Stern, Djam Karet, Alberto Rigoni, Anxtron, Kaipa, etc, etc

Another special and honorific mention about when I drift musically on moments here and I like all everything new that masters of Moon Station add without control

Last edited by Seikila : 01-20-2018 at 03:36 PM.