Thread: The Musical Box
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2001, 08:02 PM

Send a message via ICQ to X-Ternal
Ask any Genesis fan and they'll tell you the same thing

We wish that Genesis would re-group, but it's very unlikely now. Collins is doing stuff for Disney, Gabriel is way out of it! doing wierd world music type stuff and concept albums, Banks and Rutherford are deep in their own projects and have kicked Wilson of the Ship(wrecked) lol.

If it were to come true, my perfect linup choice would be Banks/Rutherford (Obviously) then Hackett who is still the most influencial creative force of the group for me (and musician I admire) and finally, I'd let Wilson get another go at it (he did have good vocals)

And speaking of The Musical Box, The Lamb was magical. Being 21, I never saw any of this stuff, but my father did and when he spoke of it, he had that glow in is eyes. When I got out of that show, I must have had that same glow. There are those little seconds in the show, where the music gets to you and sqeaze your heart...god I'd give up something precious to be there again.

I wish my generation would get their head out of their asses and actually listen to music rather than trash or dance to a "beat" that camouflages itself as music.