View Single Post
Old 01-05-2007, 03:42 AM

Re: What CD's Are you Playing RIght Now? Top 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharcnorris View Post
To celebrate our new Look Forum ( I love this OLIAS mode), I want to know, What discs are you playing in your own world right now.
The best part of being a moonie is finding the Quality recordings that thrill us Prog listeners. As We get a New disc, rediscover an old favorite, or get an old classic for the first time, I would love to here your opinion. My old Carousel disc player would hold 5 Cd's. Usually 3 were in for a month with rotation in the other slots. So in this vein:
What do you think of the new....Fill in the blank
What can't you stop playing?
What disc has held your interest for awhile?
Which Tracks knock you out?
And of course, What new CD's disappoint, good at first then forgotten later, and finally, what discs are just bad
So enter often! Tell us What you think updated for the years to come each time you get something new!!
New: Saga - Network - At last getting back to their best writing and sound.

Cannot Stop - Eloy - Floating - This has been one rediscovered for me and I just cannot put it away. It is always loaded in the car, home and on MP3.

Used to be big - All the Rabin era of Yes. I was a huge fan at the time of Trevor rabin era of Yes (culminating the best concert I had seen at the time in 'Union' Tour at Wembly). I have now grown up a bit! and fully appreciate the Steve Howe years.

Favourite Tracks - Eloy - Illuminations; UK - Rendezvous 6.02; Saga - Images

Disappointment - Eloy - Eloy - Their first album and what a dog! I spent years tracking this one down and when it finally got an airing I was so p...ed off. It has never been played again despite being a huge fan.