View Single Post
Old 11-29-2006, 09:10 AM
progger propellerhead

Location: Presently reside in Jackson (southern) NJ (20 miles east of NEARfest 2002 & 2003
Send a message via AIM to VAXman Send a message via Skype™ to VAXman
Re: Idiot Guest Shouters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick and Roll View Post
I have not been receiving notifications of new shouts in my mailbox, and when I log in, I did not see this thread.
I don't believe that NEW threads ever sent out global notification. You need to post an initial message to a thread and then the software considers you subscribed to the thread. You then receive notification of future posting to that thread.

Quote:
That being said, I have seen many examples of this also. But I have also seen examples of this from Rick Wakeman.

What I asked for this morning were questions related to why and how. I did not know this was a unilateral decision, with no discussion. That's how it was presented to me.
Unilateral?

Quote:
This is a problem that needs to be addressed.

If you would like my opinions about this, that's fine, we can discuss it here.

If not, all I ask is that I be informed of the policy as it changes. I've not been included in being informed of recent changes.
What do you feel you should have been notified about that you were not?

Personally, I think I should move this thread to where the general AM audience can read and respond to it. This problem affect more than just patrons.
---------------------and Restroom Supplies, and Techno-patsy --

Cogito ergo iMac.