View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 07:04 PM
progger propellerhead

Location: Presently reside in Jackson (southern) NJ (20 miles east of NEARfest 2002 & 2003
Send a message via AIM to VAXman Send a message via Skype™ to VAXman
Re: COTM is on Time Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverHillandDale View Post
Greetings my fellow Aural Moon friends.

I would like to thank those of you who have reached out to me lately.

As some of you may have heard I've been having a bit of a rough patch. I got a really bad infection that sent my white blood cell count through the roof. This is not a good thing. A few days in hospital and several bags of IV antibiotics got me straightened out and I'm feeling so much better (I'm not dead yet.)

I am, however, quite behind on my life so I will need to play catch up for a while. This would, unfortunately, necessitate a hiatus of Corner of the Mooniverse.

Here's my plan (for now). If all goes well, I am going to remain on Hiatus through the week of Thanksgiving. I will recommence broadcasts on Friday, Dec. 7 at the usual time.

Until then, I hope you can survive without the noise coming from the Corner of the Mooniverse. Thank you for your indulgence and understanding.

OverhillandDALE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grbSQ6O6kbs

Dale, take it easy and get better. I, myself, have been stricken with shingle and then had a gout attack to boot. I've been doing the bare minimum and trying to rest. Of course, this is all easier said than done when you're a workaholic. Take whatever time you need. Aural Moon will run in your absence and it'll be here for you when you're ready to resume your normal duties.
---------------------and Restroom Supplies, and Techno-patsy --

Cogito ergo iMac.