View Single Post
Old 11-25-2006, 03:29 PM
progger propellerhead

Location: Presently reside in Jackson (southern) NJ (20 miles east of NEARfest 2002 & 2003
Send a message via AIM to VAXman Send a message via Skype™ to VAXman
Re: the GENESIS story...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogorMortis View Post
That's a very dangerous postulation as the majority here would say he's never worked in his life. Gates is more of a bastard than genius as he's trodden on so many and Microsoft is "shit". I use Microsoft products and would have like to have "killed" Gates several times for the faulty stuff they put out. Too much of a monopoly.
Billzebub has done more harm to the computing industry than he has done good. What people have had to endure with Micro$oft products just did not have to be. Other vendors were able to foresee the problems Billzebub has introduced but Billzebub's arrogance and greed blinded him too much to look at what his predecessors had already learned. Those whom are too stupid to heed history's warnings are doomed to repeat them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogorMortis View Post
I'll go along with Rich but don't come here. Denmark is a prog desert for live acts. I have to go very far to see anything and it gets expensive and it drives me crazy.
But you do have topless traffic control which more than evens the playing field!
---------------------and Restroom Supplies, and Techno-patsy --

Cogito ergo iMac.