View Single Post
Old 05-08-2018, 10:20 AM

IZZ Vocalist Laura Meade to Release Her Debut CD

For Immediate Release

IZZ Vocalist Laura Meade to Release Her Debut Full-Length Studio Album Remedium on May 18, 2018

New York, NY – IZZ vocalist, Laura Meade's debut full-length studio album, Remedium, is scheduled for release on May 18, 2018.

Meade's background in musical theatre helps define her unique approach as a lyricist and musician. Remedium combines Meade's love of art rock with the emotion of musical theatre. In addition to being a vocalist for the progressive rock band IZZ, her career includes performances around the world with many different artists and on a multitude of stages.

Remedium features progressive, adventurous extended tracks such as “Sunflowers at Chernobyl” and “Dragons” as well as songs with art-pop sensibilities such as “Conquer the World”. Meade's incredible range and versatility as a vocalist is evidenced throughout the album and particularly on songs such as “Every Step” and “What I See From Here”.

Meade is joined by her IZZ bandmates on several songs as well as Randy McStine (The Fringe, Lo-Fi Resistance) on “Sunflowers at Chernobyl” and Jason Hart (I and Thou, Renaissance, Camel) on “Irradiation”.

Watch the new video for “Sunflowers at Chernobyl”: https://youtu.be/5Zzo35bqB6o

Laura Meade's Remedium will be available for purchase on iTunes, at Amazon.com and at your favorite online retailer as well as on all streaming music services on May 18, 2018.

Track Listing:

1. Sunflowers at Chernobyl
2. Conquer the World
3. What I See From Here
4. Never Remember
5. The Old Chapel at Dusk
6. Dragons
7. Home Movies
8. Your Way
9. Every Step
10. Irradiation

Press inquiries: Glass Onyon PR, PH: 828-350-8158, glassonyonpr@gmail.com