View Single Post
Old 02-09-2015, 01:40 PM
Show Host & Administrator

Send a message via AIM to OverHillandDale Send a message via Yahoo to OverHillandDale
Chris (Teermin8r) and Judy Teer

Hello friends of Aural Moon.
This past Saturday, Feb. 7, our dear friend and longtime member of the Aural Moon family, Chris Teer, known to you as Teermin8r, lost his sweet Wife, Judy Lynn (smallwood) Teer. Judy and Chris have been married 29 years and they have one daughter, Rachel. Some of you may have meet Judy or Rachel at one of the many festivals Chris would attend.
Judy lost her struggle with Leukemia which she had fought so bravely. Our deepest sympathies go out to Chris, as well as their families.
I have posted the Obituary that will be published later this week in the Aural Moon forum. There I will also tell you how you may send messages of sympathy and Love. We of Aural Moon would like to collect a fund for the family. They request that in lieu of flowers memorial donations be made to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. You are most welcome to make individual donations to the Society, but you can also send them to Aural Moon so we can pass it along as a collective family.

You will find Judy's Obituary in Station News.

To send donations to Aural Moon via PayPal, please use this link from the web page: http://auralmoon.com/donate.php

If you wish to send by check or other means, please send me a Personal Message here on the Moon or email me @ dale.lawrence01@comcast.net.

Please be sure to notate on your donation what it is for (Teer Family Fund).

Happiness is a worn pun!