View Single Post
Old 06-10-2003, 09:37 AM

your English is fine...

great point about Hackett - the blend is what created the sound, until the Lamb, when he really started to branch out - The Lamia is a great example of this, even earlier with the awesome lead on Firth of Fifth.

I generally don't like to compare band members that way - Yesspaz doesn't like the music, not the individuals. However, if you do, only Banks would be in my opinion "better", and that's debatable, especially when you throw Pat Moraz into the equation.

I completely disagree with Bruford "probably" over Collins. Although Collins is underrated and has proved his worth, especially with Brand X, Bruford is head and shoulders above 99% of the drummers. His work solo, with Kazumi, Earthworks, Crimson, etc. proves that he was wasting away with Yes.

Gabriel is not even close to Anderson - Gabriel has a certain style. I can't believe how well Anderson sings even now - I think there's an alien inside of him.

And I agree - Squire is the MAN.

That being said, I like both bands about the same (Yes probably a tiny bit better). So comparisons really prove little.