View Single Post
Old 12-05-2008, 11:33 AM

Moon O'Poll 2008 Is On

Hello everybody,
the 5th Aural Moon Album of the Year Poll is now officially open!

The community chooses the best progressive rock recording of the year. To cast your vote, you need to be a registered Aural Moon member and send me the private message (http://auralmoon.com/forum/private.php?do=newpm&u=490) with maximum ten 2008 albums ordered from no. 1 (which will be given 10 points) to no. 10 (one point).

The poll closes on Christmas. As I strive to count everything up and record a show quickly this year (we plan to announce the results on 3rd January) I won't be able to count any late votes. So let's say that Boxing Day is absolutely the latest possible date to cast a valid vote.

In your vote you can include:
- 2008 prog rock studio albums
- 2008 prog rock live albums (released on audio CD's)
- 2008 non prog albums of prog rock musicians.

These are things we don't include in our votes:
- non 2008 albums
- DVD's
- reeditions
- compilations consisting of pre-2008 music

Soon we'll post a list of many 2008 albums that might be helpful while reviewing what happenned in progressive rock during last 12 months.

Please:
- don't post your votes in the forums and don't email your votes to Aural Moon administration
- send your votes with ordered albums without some places shared by two or three recordings. Such votes with a comment like "Woj, I didn't know which one was better" always mean confusing situation for me while counting the points. Thanks.

Enjoy!