Quote:
Originally Posted by sharcnorris
Still...
After the Storm
Oldfields Light and Shade...

Starting Salem Hills BE (thx rick)
Proto-Kaw- Wait of Glory
Helmet of Knats........

Well guys, I really did it now... I'm taking this time and place to tell my friends here at the Moon that Last March 4th I suffered a Minor stroke.
I was supposed to see Rick Wakemans Piano Tour the night before but it was canceled so we stayed home. The next morning I awoke to extreme Double vision and other fun stuff. 4 days in the hospital had them even looking at a spider bite as the cause since one got me 3 weeks earlier
I cannot see to use my puter for now but hope for a return within months with the return of my eyesight. I wish I had the strength to tell Andyyyy about my 13.4 system but it,s all just to hard right now...
For now, I leave the shouting to you. I miss Nadina, Rick and all my Moonbuds very muchand hope to sneak in soon...I'll be home listening............Did I mention I just got JOHN WETTONS DVD Amorata... to think I'll be better within 3 mths. I'll quote the Man

Rendesvous.6-02...........06
Yikes! I just saw this! Prayers & positive vibes in your direction! If it's any consolation, the drummer for our local jazz band, the Ron Kobayashi Trio, had a minor stroke too. He's back playing again with the band, so I hope you take a similar path! Please do get well ASAP! I want to hear about that 13.4, whatever it may be...Rendesvous.6-02 What a great tune! You have chosen good music to heal by!

Prog on Bro!
Andy