View Single Post
Old 09-24-2014, 06:44 PM

Re: What CD's Are you Playing Right Now? Top 5

I think we've lost the spirit of this thread. It's turned into a "name everything you listened to today" running list instead of the "what five albums/discs are currently in heavy rotation for you?" If I were to list everything I listened to in recent history, there's not enough hyperbole for it. I don't think anyone would care that I listened to Meddle last week. But I think people might be interested in the top five albums currently scooting around my earhole, be they old or new. Sharc started this thread, so let me quote the orginal post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharcnorris View Post
... I want to know, What discs are you playing in your own world right now. The best part of being a moonie is finding the Quality recordings that thrill us Prog listeners. As We get a New disc, rediscover an old favorite, or get an old classic for the first time, I would love to here your opinion. My old Carousel disc player would hold 5 Cd's. Usually 3 were in for a month with rotation in the other slots.
So, while probably in vain, here's my attempt to return this list to Sharc's original intent.

Jars of Clay - Inland - check out "After the Fight"
PFR - Disappear - check out "Gone" and "Amsterdam"
Medeski, Martin, and Wood - Friday Afternoon in the Universe - check out "The Lover"
Trio - Da Da Da - check out "Da Da Da I Don't Love You You Don't Love Me Da Da Da"
Jon Brion - Magnolia Soundtrack - check out "A Little Library Music/Going to a Show"

Last edited by Yesspaz : 09-24-2014 at 10:20 PM.