Quote:
Originally posted by Yesspaz
Ok, here's the list:

artist - album - cheapest I can find it in $US, from a source I trust anyway

Rovo - Sai - ($23.05)
Rovo - Flage - ($38.71)
Rovo - Pyramid - ($40.98)
Rovo - Pico! - (can't find at all)
I hit the Rovo jackpot for you Spaz. I found Sai for $17, Flage for $27, and Pico! for $18, at, of all places, Tower Records. 6 stories - the best record store I've been in in my life. And I have to brag a little - the staff didn't speak English, and I was able to locate both these groups even though they were filed under the Japanese alphabet, which is totally phonetic and does not correspond to our alphabet at all. For instance, K, G, and hard C's were all intermingled; soft C, S and Z were all intermingled, and the order of the letters is totally different.

I found the Date Course records, but they were more expensive than you can get them for.

I'll mail the three Rovo's to you when I get home...

Quote:

Date Course Pentagon Royal Garden - Musical From Chaos - ($25.ish)
Date Course Pentagon Royal Garden - Structure et Force - ($24.00)
Date Course Pentagon Royal Garden - Report From Iron Mountain - ($33.98)
Date Course Pentagon Royal Garden - 3rd/General Representation Products Chain Drastisism 2CD - ($25.ish) [the cover just says DCPRG3/GRPCD2CD]

and finally, a split by these two, in which they each take a 30 min. instrumental...

Rovo/Date Course Pentagon Royal Garden - Sino/Pan-American Beef Stake Art Federations - ($32.00)

Wow. I don't expect you to be hopping all over the islands looking for cds for me, but if you find yourself in a music store and you see the $20ish discs for less than $20, go for it. The ones in the $30 and up range, I'll take for the steal of $25 or less. Thanks, and I'll pay you back as soon as you get home with them!!!