View Single Post
Old 01-13-2023, 04:47 PM
KeithieW

Re: RIP Rick Dashiell

Absolutely devastated and heartbroken to hear of the death of my friend Rick.

We first got in contact via “Aural Moon” and it was obvious that we had a LOT in common as he told jokes that were even worse than mine.….and that’s not easy.

I met him at Heathrow on his first trip to The UK when he came over for a Summer’s End Festival in 2006 and we, along with a few fellow “Moonies”, had a fantastic weekend of music, libations, food…and bad jokes.

We met many times after that when I went over to The US for RoSfests and again here in the UK when he came over again for another Summer’s End, this time in Chepstow, Wales.

I’m not ashamed to say that I really loved the guy and I will miss him more than I can possibly say.

I was pleased that we got to chat over Messenger a couple of weeks ago and I really can’t believe that we will never do that again as we had planned to do.

My sincerest condolences to his lovely wife Trudy and the rest of his family and friends. Thinking of you all at this dreadful time.

RIP Rickster. You were a great friend and I thank you for being a part of my life and for all those laughs. I will never forget you.

🎵🎶😎❤️😎🎶🎵

Last edited by KeithieW : 01-13-2023 at 05:03 PM.