View Single Post
Old 06-13-2017, 02:42 PM
Head Joint

What is the new KC drumming like live?

recently Dave Kerzner had the pleasure to see King Crimson at a family and friends private show and i asked him "what i want to know is how did it sound with all those drummers?" and these were his replies and i am even more excited:

" Honestly sometimes it's amazing and sometimes it feels a bit too over the top for my tastes but I love drums and these three are absolutely brilliant the way they work together (and on their own). You have to just go and see it to appreciate it but there are moments where it's tribal in an epic way and then there are fun clever communication fill trading which is entertaining. It's different every night I can see which makes it that much more worthwhile seeing them more than once. They play percussion too and Jeremy also plays keys. The drumming in the show is phenomenal."

" It's not like I watched it and thought three drummers is the ideal way to do it. I like the one drummer with second drummer chiming in duo on certain songs thing like we do with SOC and Genesis did. But, it's unique and shouldn't even be attempted by many except the great King Crim and these incredible drummers. They more than pull it off and it's quite the spectacle."

now i really want to see their show when they are in Toronto but im sure they are already sold out lol