View Single Post
Old 01-31-2005, 02:43 PM
Patron

On behalf of Phil, who isn't forumed yet, I want to thank Rick for including one of his songs on the show. Thank you Rick. After P said he didn't mind if I shared his website link, I immediately thought of you because I knew you'd give honest feedback. And you did. Never did it enter my mind you'd actually play a song, so that was thrilling. One seldom knows what's in the mind of an 18 year old, but if you could have seen the smile on his face last night when he heard his song on air,....that said it all.

Keith, you are P's biggest supporter and have given him so much in the way of positive feedback and an open ear for the past year or so. Words aren't enough. Thanks for taking the day off (wow!). Having just read your post now, I had no idea! Sorry your puter packed it in.

Thanks to all the moonies who listened and those who chatted with P last night in black after his song played....Jim, Poda, Frem, Rick of course....sorry if I missed a name. He didn't say, but I'm guessing from the length of time he was on, P felt very much at home.

love, m