View Single Post
Old 12-13-2010, 08:57 PM
No clue anymore

Moon Poll 2010 LIST ADDED!!!!!

OK Moonies,

I just got hoodwinked into being the Host for the Aural Moon New Music Poll for 2010.

They said I was going to get a bonus

Here it is.

The 7th(?) Aural Moon Album of the Year Poll is now officially open!

The community chooses the best progressive rock recording of the year. To cast your vote, you need to be a registered Aural Moon member and send me the private message through my pm within the aural moon site. I put a link in here soon.

Title the email 'My Votes' or something like that.

Only send one list.

Just vote for ten albums. List them in order. 1st for favorite down to the 10th best.
Since we are getting a late start.
The poll closes on New Years Eve. As I strive to count everything up and record a show quickly this year (we plan to announce the results on TBD January) I won't be able to count any late votes.

In your vote you can include:
- 2010 prog rock studio albums See the list that is in the Music News section.
- I suppose EP’s count

PLEASE SUBMIT LIKE THIS: rank# Bandname, Album Title EXAMPLE: 1. Unitopia - Artificial

Send me a pm http://auralmoon.com/forum/private.php?do=newpm&u=10397

These are things we don't include in our votes:
- NO Live alums Released in 2010 (it’s old stuff anyway)
- non 2010 albums (duh!)
- DVD's
- re-editions. In other words stuff like a Drama remaster or the 30th rendition of Tree Of a Perfect Pair. I think you get the Idea.
- compilations consisting of pre-2010 music (duh! Again) It doesen’t matter if there are a few new cuts. We are voting on complete albums.

Please:
- don't post your votes in the forums and don't email your votes to Aural Moon administration

Enjoy! (where’s my bottle of pills……..)

OK so now, commence nitpicking!

" A dog will look up to you, A cat will look down on you, but a pig will look you straight in the eye" - W. Churchill

"There are three things Money can't buy, Manners, Morals and Integrity." - Me

Last edited by TheFish : 12-14-2010 at 11:16 PM.